Chapter 61: revenge

The flashes kept flashing around. Su Shi felt that she was freezing and stiff, but she smiled and took the microphone and said, "Teacher Xie is a good senior, and we have a good cooperation."

It was all official, and the hostess didn't expect her to say anything, so she let her go and interview Wang Cheng.

When the host asked who had the best relationship with the crew, he also smiled: "They are all my good seniors, and we have a good cooperation."

Su Shi: "..."

There was a glance at the corner of her eye, and Li Hao also kept a smile on her face.

"You are indeed a crew, or Huang Dao is the most sincere!" The male host smiled, and then extended his fingers to the other side of the red carpet. "Okay, everyone goes in so cold, I wish the box office a big sale!"

The skirt was very long. Su Shi could only reach out to lift it, but she pulled it by one hand, only feeling that the skirt was stepped on. She tilted her head and saw Fan Meng's high heels.

"You go ahead, I can help you with it." Wang Cheng saw that she had been making skirts, and could not help walking to help her with fluffy white skirts.

There are still people coming up behind, so they can't stay too long. Su Shi glanced at Fan Meng who was walking in front, and without speaking, he followed.

This is a tube top dress. If it hadn't been for the shedding of the skirt just now, otherwise the whole skirt would fall, and she wanted to let her go in front of so many lenses, how much fan Meng hated her!

As soon as they entered the scene, their entire crew position was one piece. After Miss Liyi led them to sit down, the entire lobby seats were basically full, dark, and the beauty effect had not yet come out, because time had not yet come.

Sitting next to Wang Cheng, Li Hao, who was separated by a bit, suddenly passed his head and said quietly, "You said that Xie Yan is really true. He didn't even come to the award ceremony for the filming. Anyway, he came back to see his girlfriend. what."

Wang Cheng, who was sitting in the middle, also showed a honey smile. "Maybe he has found a brunette in Africa."

Su Shi: "..."

She glanced at the two men with a quiet voice. "I will tell him."

"Ahem, just kidding." Wang Cheng touched his nose awkwardly, and stretched out his hand to compare with her arm. "You look so white, and cooking is so delicious, like a fairy like you Where to look. "

Su Shi glanced helplessly, tightening his shawl and ignoring him.

At this time, the awards ceremony has begun, and the dance effect on the stage has come out. At this time, a Mesozoic singer sings on it, and the camera scans the artists below from time to time, whoever scans it will cooperate with a smile.

After the singer sang the song, the host talents came out and said the opening remarks. This award is also considered one of the mainstream awards. The gold content is still high, but when the nomination was made, the show was not yet released, so the award has nothing to do with them. It's just a comeback.

Anyway, it has nothing to do with her, Su Shi continued to brush her phone. The awards ceremony was live, and the red carpet just now was live, but this time it was their hotspot.

Netizen A: Wang Cheng and Li Hao are too warm. They helped Su Shi to lift the skirt all the way. This crew has love!

Netizen B: Hahaha! Fan Meng is embarrassed!

Netizen C: I feel that the whole crew is isolating Fan Meng alone. Is it my conspiracy theory? [笑 哭]

Netizen D: I also feel that [laughing and crying] are long skirts, why no one mentions Fan Meng, this character is emmmm