Chapter 74: Put on the agenda

He didn't say it better. When he said that Su Shi only felt that the whole person was uncomfortable, she was now full of shame and felt inexplicably ashamed.

"Come here, black chicken soup, tonicate blood."

The aunt came out of the kitchen with a bowl of hot soup with a smile, and Su Shi didn't dare to look at her, and her blood swelled to her face, and she could only bite her hand at the sandwiches.

"Are you free early next month?" Xie Yan suddenly said.

Su Shi paused and looked at him, "What's wrong?"

Every time Xie Yan asked her if she was free, it must be what happened.

"Nothing, my parents went back to China at that time and wanted to take you to see you." Xie Yanyun drank the milk lightly.

Su Shi heard that she was tense all over and she didn't know how to see her parents.

Seeing her look of astonishment, Xie Yan just smiled and touched her head. "It's okay, but there are some things that really need to be on the agenda."

Su Shi: "..."

She was dumbfounded and didn't understand what it meant.

Xie Yan glanced at her belly and said earnestly: "There may be my daughter in it, we have to take responsibility for the children, it is better to get married early."

Su Shi: "..."

She opened her mouth slightly, turned around and turned her head awkwardly, and narrowed his eyes, "Do you think you're great? You can have a daughter in one night?"

Su Shi really didn't think about contraception, but if she really has a child, she must have a child, and her career is definitely not as important as a child.

Hearing that, Xie Yan couldn't help but glance over his head, his eyes narrowed, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

Su Shi froze, and flushed immediately when confronted with his dangerous eyes, and quickly explained: "I ... I didn't mean that, I just said that the chance was too small, the chance was too small!"

"It's late." He took the newspaper on the table, spreading his grimace slowly, and the whole man seemed extraordinarily scary.

Su Shi rubbed his waist subconsciously. Last night Xie Yan was very restrained. She didn't dare to imagine, if he was angry ...

"I don't mean that. If you do, how dare I stay at your house." She blinked, inexplicably scared.

At the corner of his eyes, Xie Yan suddenly put down the newspaper in his hand, and reached the table with one hand, staring at her eyes tightly. "You obviously said I'm not great, shouldn't I prove myself?"

His words were so explicit that Su Shi couldn't bear it any more, so he could not look down at him, "How can I say that you are not good ..."

"But I think that's what you meant. I'm angry. What do you say?" He raised an eyebrow and his voice was low.

He couldn't stand his eyes. Su Shi had to stand up and quickly ran to the sofa to sit down, not wanting to ignore him.

Looking at her petite figure, Xie Yan reluctantly hooked her mouth, then continued reading the newspaper.

Lying on the sofa, Su Shi rubbed her waist, thinking about when to tell her parents about Xie Yan and Xie Yan, otherwise it would not be possible to drag on like this.

Her father ’s birthday was on the 25th of this month, but she could tell things in advance, and then just took Xie Yan over, her sister would definitely speak to her. Xie Yan was so honest, her mother should agree?