Chapter 49: Selfie

The hot breath sprayed to his ears, Su Shi stiffened instantly, and his cheeks became a little hot, but he pretended to be a calm hand to pinch his waist, "I ... I know your family is big, you don't need to show off."

Xie Yan: "..."

Seeing a bit nervous, Xie Yan whispered again: "In fact, the biggest in my family is ..."

"get out!"

Su Shi suddenly turned around, reached out his hand against his waist, and pushed out forcefully.

Seeing her face flushed, Xie Yan laughed helplessly, and finally pushed him out of the kitchen.

Until the kitchen door was closed tightly, and there was no figure outside, Su Shi leaned on the door and exhaled a stale gas, but his ears were a little red.

In fact, Xie Yan is very disciplined. She is also trying to relax herself. Don't panic every time someone approaches, but it's one thing to think, but in fact she always feels embarrassed.

After taking a deep breath, she continued to roll up her sleeves to cook. She boiled the chicken soup first, and then washed the vegetables. There was not enough time to cook the soup with high fire. The amount of vegetables she bought was small and processed quickly. Basically, three dishes and one soup have been prepared in half an hour, but the soup has to be boiled again.

When she opened the kitchen door, she saw Xie Yan sitting in the living room playing with a notebook. The sky outside was completely dark. After Su Shi had brought the dishes to the small hall, she would have to boil the soup for a while, then wash her hands. Walk towards him.

After approaching, she found that Xie Yan was watching the script, which was still in English. Su Ying glanced at it and found that this might be the Hollywood script in Sister Liu's mouth.

"Is it so fast?" Xie Yan tilted her head and found that she was standing beside her. She took the cell phone aside and got up to walk to the dining table.

"The soup has to be boiled for a while. You eat first." Su Shi said and went to the kitchen to get the dishes.

There are three bowls in it, one from Xie Yan, one from Aunty, and one pink bowl that looks new. Su Shi thinks it's funny. Why does Xie Yan think she likes pink?

After washing the dishes, a small light was turned on in the small hall. The light beam was not very bright. Under the light, I only saw Xie Yan holding a mobile phone to take a picture of the dishes on the table.

Su Shi: "..."

"Aren't you not fond of taking selfies?" She reluctantly took the chopsticks over, remembering that Xie Yan's Weibo did not have a picture of him.

After sitting down, Xie Yan suddenly grabbed her by the hand and startled Su Shi, only to see him holding the mobile phone at the two hands clenched, and he didn't know how many shots were taken continuously.

Su Shi quickly drew his hand back and looked at the man beside him with a strange look. "What do you do?"

Sitting side by side and pressing the mobile phone, the screen light hit the outline calm and weird. "Holiday today, have you tweeted?"

Su Shi: "..."

She quickly grabbed his arm, and immediately said, "He Hua is not easy, you can let him spend a quiet period."

When Xie Yan sends out the photo, although she doesn't show her face, his fans will mourn there. If one can't control it, he will get out of control. He Hua will angrily ask why he did it without a word, and Tomorrow the movie will be shown at the theater. Xie Yanfa will definitely grab the limelight of the movie itself. She is still waiting to improve her reputation.