Chapter 26: meet

Hearing that, Su Shi was silent for a while, then half-sounded, and then he made a salty "Oh" sound.

Hanging up the phone, she got out of the car and filmed again. Today is the last few scenes at this venue. Tomorrow will be transferred to the film and television base in Shanghai.

When he came to the shooting location, Su Shi swept around, and saw Zhu Qinqin sitting next to Jiang Yin, talking and laughing, looking very enthusiastic, but Jiang Yin was neither salty nor indifferent.

"Sister Su, you don't know. This Zhu Qinqin is so funny. Now that Jiang Yin sends a Weibo, she will run to the bottom to comment. They are all familiar with each other. It is nothing more than trying to get hot. They are scolded by fans of Jiang Yin. Cheng is still so persevering. You see that Jiang Yin said nothing now, maybe someone had already MMP in her heart! "Xiao Zhou glanced at the people there with a mockery.

Su Shi didn't say anything, and went to sit under the tree, and waited to start shooting.

After a while, Jiang Yin also came over. Seeing that she still had a flute in her hand, it seemed that she was going to blow it when she was filming. I couldn't help but walked over and sat down. "Did you learn this for a long time?"

Seeing him coming, Su Shi nodded slightly, "It's fine."

I don't know what to think, she suddenly took it seriously, looked at Jiang Yin in a chivalry costume, "I ... I heard ... you recommended me at the beginning, why?"

She had long wanted to ask this.

Hearing that, Jiang Yin only smiled lightly, sitting beside her without any fear, and took the stones beside him and threw them into the stream not far away. "Why do you think?"

"I look good?" She smiled jokingly.

Leaning her head and watching the breeze blowing the blue silk in her ear, the little white face with a faint smile on her face did not reach the bottom of her eyes, Jiang Yin blinked, and suddenly crossed her head, "Yes, you are long good looking."

With four eyes facing each other, he was too close, and Su Shi sat down subconsciously and smiled dryly: "Thanks to my mother."

After that, what Jiang Yinzhen was going to say, the director over there shouted that he was going to start filming. Now, the two had to keep the posture of the previous game and then shoot.

...

He opened the door of the villa, He Hua walked in with a paper bag, and there was only an aunt on the first floor mopping the floor. When he saw him, he greeted him with a smile.

"Aunt Zhou, what about Xie Yan?" He scanned the hall and looked upstairs again.

After hearing that, the aunt immediately pointed at the second floor and said, "Oh, he's in the training room on the second floor."

After that, He Hua frowned and seemed to look upstairs a little unhappy, but still stepped on the second floor on the rotating ladder.

Across the corridor, he went all the way to the room at the end, the door was hidden, and opened as soon as he pushed, but as soon as he entered, he saw an almost flying sandbag.

"Cough!" He stood and coughed twice.

The person inside seemed to find him, then took off his gloves, took the towel on his shoulders and wiped the sweat from his forehead, and the black coach on the side walked aside and looked at the mobile phone. After speaking a Thai word, he saw Xie Yanbi With an ok gesture, he took his clothes and left.

He Hua turned over and watched the black coach with a big muscular body walking past him and came to Xie Yan again. He raised his hand and stabbed his healthy arm, "You are going to take part in the boxing. Race? "