Chapter 37: Send chicken soup

A layer of skin should not be scarred, right?

As soon as Su Shi wanted to speak, he saw Xie Yan stood up and didn't know what to say for a while.

Others are also doing what they have at hand, but they think they may have discovered something extraordinary.

"Yes, yes, there will be scars! This girl must not scars, otherwise it will not look good!" Zhao Tong quickly started a round field.

Su Shi suppressed the color on her face, watching Xie Yan raised her finger and directed the director, "I'm going to listen to the lecture."

After speaking, without waiting for others' response, we went quickly to the director.

Actually, Su Shi didn't know what to do. Unlike here before, she didn't want to fall in love at such a young age, but Xie Yan didn't explicitly say that she likes her, she was even harder to refuse, but they filmed here every day, I can't look up, but I can't even say that I'm hiding from him everywhere.

Looking at her leaving figure, Zhao Tong also sighed. He didn't understand why this Su Shi was so stupid. Couldn't their Yan brother be so obvious?

Or is it actually a disguised rejection?

The next few shots went smoothly, and finally the filming of this scene was finished before dark.

Back at the hotel, Su Ying asked Xiaozhou to buy a takeaway for her casually, and then turned on the computer to watch the script sent by her sister Liu.

There is a small-cost campus movie that is not bad, and there are not many plots of dog blood. Although it is not a large-scale production, but the large-scale production is not her turn, Su Shi thinks that it will be fine to start with a small production.

There is also a police gangster drama invested by Xinghui. This is a major male lead show. According to reports, the male lead is already inviting Li Hao, and the rest are the company's royal team. The dramas produced by their company are generally not It will be too bad. Su Shi is still very interested in this type of drama.

At the same time, this urban drama was officially announced today, and makeup photos of various characters were also released. The topic firmly occupied the top three of the hot search, which is also very powerful at the bottom.

Netizen A: When she debuted, she was the first girl. The first movie was to play with the film emperor. Later, she could squeeze out Mu Yao who won the "Green Blood Sword". Now she even gave Xie Yan's first TV show. Is she, Miss Su, the next Hollywood blockbuster?

Netizen B: Even Yang Yan was crowded out, and "Jiang Hu Tian Hou" is well deserved!

Netizen C: For the first time, I saw a TV series famous for the female lead than the female lead. Does Miss Su want to use her poor street acting skills to achieve Li Xue?

Netizen D: The sunspots are jealous, my family Su Su is still a female, and her face value properly kills her face!

Netizen E: God! My husband actually made an idol drama, I was a bit scared, don't have a kiss show inside!

Netizen F: Is it just me a little looking forward to it alone? Although Su Shi's acting skills were not commented, this face value is still nothing to say. Manping only saw the long legs [laughing]

Netizen G: Su Shi is simply a winner in life! Good family, high face value, good figure, and contracted so many male gods, the last life must have saved the galaxy [laughing]

Netizen H: Ah! My husband is so handsome and wants to lick the screen!

Su Shi has already been immune to these comments. She really has blocked too many people. Those talents will not let her film quietly.