Chapter 72: Routine

When the beam hit her directly, Su Shi took a deep breath, and Wang Cheng on the side smiled and hugged her, and Su Shi got up and walked on the stage.

When she came to the stage step by step with her skirt on, she had a variety of eyes looking at her underneath, and the whole scene was focused on her. At this time, she was also shown in the movie on the big screen. The fragment is the scene where the last female mate died.

After receiving the heavy trophy from Tang Xuan, the other side hugged her with a smile, and Su Shi said thank you.

When she was alone on the big stage, facing so many pairs of eyes, Su Shi's mood was very complicated. She felt that everyone was pursuing this kind of attention, but compared to this feeling, she was more Like to be recognized.

When she came to the microphone, she paused, holding the trophy in one hand, holding the microphone in one hand, and looked at the following words: "Thank you very much for the affirmation of the judges. I think I am lucky. I encountered this during the performance. I ’ve had a lot of people who helped me. I ’m not from class and I did n’t perform well in the beginning. Some netizens would say that my performance was a ghost. ”

Speaking of which, there was a burst of laughter underneath, and it seemed that she did not dare to say it.

"Every time I hear someone say that I have improved during the course of my studies, I will be very happy. Thank you for those who have been silently supporting and encouraging me behind the scene. Thank you!" Su Shi also bowed. .

There was a burst of applause from the bottom. Although it was just doing something, Su Shi was only talking about the official words. As long as there was a camera, no one could say what she really said. She said it to those What the fans heard meant that she progressed through continuous learning.

After she went down with the trophy, Wang Cheng immediately looked at her and smiled, "You have won the prize today, but you must make something delicious."

After sitting down holding the trophy, Su Shi fiddled with her skirt and glanced at him, "When you find a girlfriend in the future, you can eat together every day."

Wang Cheng: "..."

Li Hao could not help but almost laughed, and Xie Yan, who heard the voice, also slightly raised his lips.

"Su Shi, how did you get so bad, wasn't this the case before, did you look down on our single dogs?" Wang Cheng said, going to hook Li Hao's neck.

The latter blocked his hand and smiled, "Sorry, I have a girlfriend."

Wang Cheng: "..."

"Who has no girlfriend yet? I have more than 50 million fans. Those who chase me can go to the airport from here. Find a girlfriend for you every minute!" Wang Cheng felt hurt by 10,000 points. Lengheng just sat there and said nothing.

Su Shi smiled and didn't talk anymore. At this time, the stage was already awarding the best director award. The next best actor should be the best actor.

She felt that Xie Yan couldn't get it, because the script was really not hard, and there was also an old-time superstar nominated in this session, which was considered a comeback. Generally speaking, it must be him.

"Well, the exciting time has come. Who is the winner of this year's film emperor?" The awarding guest glanced at the list of winners, and looked at the actress aside, "This is a very I like seniors, so ... "

Speaking of which, warm applause has erupted below, no doubt everyone knows who it is.

"Yes, the best actor who won the 53rd Silver Lion Award is ... Teacher Dai Zhijun!"