Chapter 30: Phone connection

"what!!!"

Yuan Zheng yelled frantically, and Wang Cheng aside asked: "What punishment?"

Director: "Secret!"

"Hahaha, you lose. Ye Yemen has learned zither. As soon as the experts shot it, they knew it!" The opposite Zhou Jun started to laugh at them with impunity.

Hearing that, Su Shi could not help but look at the opposite side of Wen Wen quietly smiling Ye Meng, no wonder she could not find that person, it seems that he was picked away by the other party.

Director: "Okay, now the red team will play first."

In conclusion, the selected girl immediately sat in front of the Guzheng station. She already had fake nails on her hands, she was wearing an antique costume, and her hair was dangling from her shoulders. One cannot ignore.

When she raised her hand, a whisper of music immediately flowed from her fingertips. Everyone made a surprised expression, and only the members of Zhou Jun's team began to cheer.

The layman watched it lively and the layman watched the doorway. At that time, the girl was afraid that she would not have even hit 60.

"I'm going!" Seeing this, Yuan Min glanced at the girl pulled out by her annoyed, and walked over and asked, "Will you play?"

After that, the girl shook her head immediately.

And until the **** the opposite side finished playing, the red team was proud of being decent, although for the effect of the show they exaggerated a little.

"Su Shi, do you want to come to our team? There is simply a drop in your face!" Zhou Jun smiled proudly.

On hearing that, Yang Yun immediately exploded. She pulled Wang Cheng forward, pointed at his face and said, "Do you dare to compare with our team? What is worse than us?"

"Our side is an invincible combination!" Yuan Yan immediately added.

Su Shi couldn't help laughing. Although he was doing a show, proper games would still make people happy physically and mentally, and the guests in this period didn't seem to have much trouble and seemed to get along well.

"So, what are you looking for?" Zhou Jun still smiled, waiting for them to give in.

The director said that only one of them could play, and the girl said that she would not play, so this time they must have lost.

"Wait a minute!" Yuan Min raised his hand suddenly, "Coincidentally, we also have an expert here, director, if we can do it ourselves? You didn't say that we can only pick out someone to play!"

In fact, the director just said, but the program is just an effect. Since the guests have this talent, there will be more gimmicks in the program. Why not?

Director: "Okay, if anyone of you can pop a mountain stream, this time is a draw!"

After that, Yang Yun immediately dragged Su Shi forward, "Come and come, there should be applause at this moment!"

"Papapa!"

Yuan Zheng immediately applauded, and Wang Cheng was also shouting to cheer, while the members of Zhou Jun's team looked at the scene with a optimistic attitude.

The mountains and rivers Su Su can, but suddenly with so many eyes, she doesn't know if she should take out her true level. At that time, if her parents know this, it will not be easy to explain, it can be said that she learned it in private. Yes, but it certainly won't be as refined, so she still plays worse.