Chapter 92: Advanced black

"I didn't make you bright and upright ..." Su Di mumbled and opened his waist, and tried to walk into the room.

Xie Yan pressed her against the wall again, staring down at her with a burning stare, "I don't like sneaking."

With four eyes facing each other, the look on his face was very serious, not like joking. Su Shi blinked and did not know what to say for a moment.

In general, male artists in the entertainment industry do not like open relationships for fans, and some even have hidden marriages. It is also the first time that Su Shi saw Xie Yan who is not afraid of falling out. He is obviously not a high-profile person. Why is it so high-profile emotionally?

"He Hua ... didn't you say it was open during the Dragon Boat Festival?" Su Shi's voice was a little suffocated, and he stretched out his hands to wrap around his waist. He whispered, "It's only one month, so you don't need to sneak in anymore."

Her voice was very soft, and there were still a few raindrops on her forehead. Xie Yan raised her hand and touched her head, and said warmly, "Go and take a shower, and be careful."

Su Shi looked up, "You ..."

"Relax." Xie Yan lowered her head and kissed her forehead with a faint smile on the corner of her mouth. "I can stand it for a month,"

It's been half a year, let alone one month.

Su Shi looked at him suspiciously, and still took a skeptical attitude to take clothes in the room to take a bath. She always felt that Xie Yan would not play cards as planned.

After taking a shower and washing his head, Su Shi blew her hair out and found out that Xie Yan was still there with the script to watch. She wanted to come back this time to ask for leave secretly.

I do n’t know if he was sleeping on the plane, Su Shi had to walk over to him and sit down, glanced at his script, and found that most of them are action dramas, and there are no painful moaning lines, "When you film Is it useful? "

After that, Xie Yan slowly tilted her head. She had removed her makeup, her lips were pale, and her little white face was still sticking to a few strands of hair. Xie Yan's eyes flashed lightly, and only a hum .

Having said that, Su Shi knows that he definitely does not use a stand-in. These international blockbusters tend to be cast by themselves, unless they have a particularly dangerous clip, they will find a stand-in.

"Sister Yao took me to the audition today. I don't know if it will be over." Su Ying said, ran to the room and gave him a script.

After receiving the script, Xie Yan flipped through a few pages. His look didn't change much, "OK."

Sitting on the sofa cross-legged, Su Shi frowned when he saw him: "I saw Tong Le today, she ..."

Her voice was a bit complicated, Xie Yan looked up, and saw a complex look on her small face, no anger, no sigh, no pity, only a kind of emotion that people could n’t understand.

Putting down the script, Xie Yan pressed her around the waist to press people on the sofa, his eyes were deep, "Don't think about these unhappy things, in fact, I always have a regret in my heart."

After that, Su Shi opened his eyes immediately, "What?"

The big hand clasped around her waist tightened, Xie Yan bowed her head slightly, and whispered in her ear: "I didn't think the kiss of our movie was good before."

Su Shi: "..."

Thinking of that embarrassing kiss scene, Su Shi blushed immediately, and could only tilt his head to push his shoulder. "It's all gone, it's just a kiss scene, what is good or bad?"