Chapter 80: Job-hopping

Xie Yan looked up at his watch, then came to Su Shi and whispered, "I'm gone."

Hearing that he was leaving, Su Shi was naturally relieved, but the other party glanced around the set, his eyes fell on Zheng Wei for a moment, then he raised his hand and lowered his hat. "I'm going to Europe, and the contract will celebrate the Hua Huahui Help you, remember to tell me something. "

Su Shi nodded, wondering if there were any paparazzi around, but he stepped forward and held his hand softly and said, "I'm just filming, you don't think about it."

Seeing her explain it so seriously, Xie Yan chuckled and raised her hand to touch her little face. "How many times have you kissed him, I will remember."

Su Shi: "..."

Before she talked, Xie Yan lowered her hat and walked out of the set. Su Shi stood there and stared at him for a while, until the director shouted to shoot, and then ran to the alley in place.

She also didn't want to re-shoot again, so this time adjusted the state for a long time. Fortunately, this time it was still smooth, and the director did not let them make another one.

Xie Yan may go to Europe to talk about the script, but because of her reasons, He Hua didn't go with her, and it wasn't until night that He Hua told her to go to Xinghui to sign the contract tomorrow.

There is no way, Su Shi can only take a half-day vacation with the crew temporarily, and then flew to the Shanghai market early in the morning, He Hua has been waiting for her at the company headquarters, this is the third time Su Shi came to the company headquarters, the receptionist at the front desk Seeing her for a moment, she did not stop.

There are many newcomers to Xinghui who absorb fresh blood every year. Su Shi also came here. When he first signed the contract, he had to practice body and lens sense, but these people basically had little resources. The company let them fight in their own dramas at most. Soy sauce, unless there is any opportunity, such as encountering the promotion of noble people, otherwise only the gold owner will be found, so the hidden phenomenon of the entertainment industry will be so flooded. After all, resources are in the hands of those few red people, and those who are unknown People account for more than half of the entertainment industry.

Without her sister, Su Shi may only be able to play soy sauce in some dramas. In fact, Xinghui really gave her only the resources of the police drama with Li Hao.

I came all the way to the fifth floor, and someone greeted her from time to time. Su Shi also responded one by one. I thought that when she first signed the contract, no one paid attention to it, but the society is realistic and the rules are the same.

After finding the general manager's office, she knocked on the door twice, and then someone pushed in and went in until someone inside said "come in."

There were several voices with different voices in the large and tidy office. There were four people sitting on the leather sofa, and a few documents were placed on the glass table. He Hua was leaning on the opposite sofa as usual, wearing a black suit. Middle-aged man talking, a slightly younger man on the side was looking at the documents, and it looks like he should be a lawyer.

"Very good Qin." Su Shi went over to say hello to the middle-aged man.

After that, President Qin also looked at her with a smile. "Although now, I still want to retain you. We have a solution for this incident. In addition, as long as you stay, our company will send you a beach villa, and resources will give you priority. how about it?"

She is now on the route of traffic. It is the most profitable time. Of course, Xinghui does not want her to leave at this critical moment, but she will definitely not turn back now.