마흔셋

forty-three

forty-three

maheunset

*EXPLICIT SCENES OF LOVE MAKING**

"How long will he be gone?"

"Five to seven days at the most."

"And you're certain she's coming back with him?"

"Positive."

"What will this palace do upon their return? The crown prince surely will have hellfire in his eyes."

"We can do nothing but wait."

***

"DONGIE!" Gathering up her chima, she began to run towards the stallion whose ears perked up at her call. Outstretching arms, she hugged him.

"I'm so glad you're okay." She breathed against him. He snorted in reply, a slight whinny following.

"He's missed you." His master mused with a grin, arms crossed. Nuzzling him, she laughed at him as he blew out air from his nostrils at her.

"Hey! That's not nice." Lowering his head, he gently bumped her stomach with another whinny.

"Oh? You too? Both you and your master will spoil this child rotten."

"Damn right about that."

"Unbelievable."

"Come, let's eat." Grabbing hold of Cheol su's hand they entered the main gates.

***

"Majesty..." Eyes turned from the window.

"Perhaps you should eat."

"I'm not hungry."

"Majesty..." Pursing her lips, she turned her gaze back towards the window. It had been only a day since he'd been gone... since he'd traveled to see her. Lips smiled at the thought of their reunion. No doubt Eonnie was giving him hell. As she should. He more than deserved it for his absence.

"Tell me..."

"Yes, my lady..."

"How is...how is Jae-hwa doing?"