마흔넷

forty-four

forty-four

maheunnet

Water dripped down from above and splashed on the edge of the bed. The steam from the tea rose in wisps. disturbed eyes lifted to see a man standing just outside his cell. Lips peeled back to reveal glistening teeth.

"So, you've come back home. Gone to get your little bitch?" The man's eyes darkened yet he said not a word.

"All you had to do was share her. I wouldn't have gone to such lengths if you hadn't have been such a selfish little shit." His laughs echoed around them until he winced. Reaching down, he began to scratch between his legs.

"Itch does it?" Finally, his voice vibrated in the damp hallway.

"A bath will cure it." He replied not, eyes narrowing darkly.

"I have your little pet to thank. She definitely made things interesting." Smirking, he picked up one of his jeotgarak.

"Naive little thing. She meant to hurt me by using this. But, it gave me a pleasure I've never before felt." Getting up, he came to stand face to face. Grinning, he uncovered himself.

"Since I returned home, I've experimented here and there. I find the tail of a spoon feels the best." Lifting his manhood, he inserted the end of the spoon, almost immediately letting his head back.

"She's...clever that one. You should try it." Tightening his jaw, he kept his eyes at his neck, refusing to entertain his perversion.

"I've come per request of Father."

"Oh....oh yeah..."

' "You are to be freed...momentarily."

"Ah, Tiye....so good..." He inhaled deeply, closing his eyes. For a moment, he said nothing... everything within him fighting to stay outside of his cell. Opening his eyes, he found a sick grin on his lips, hips humping the air. The bastard let go of the spoon and his grunt of release was followed by a spurt of blood and yellowish froth. He stumbled and fell back against the wall, causing the tea and food to spill all over the floor.

"Are you finished?"

"Fuck you."

"You will attend tonight's festivities."

"Or what?" Biting the inside of his cheek, he forced himself to slow his breathing.

"You have your orders. You'd do well to make sure you're presentable beforehand." He hissed, turning on his heel. His laughter taunted him up until even it was no more.