열여덟

Yeolyeodeol

(eighteen)

"Tell me of your homeland." Smiling against his bare chest, she lifted her head slightly, eyes teasing his.

"You want to know where it is I come from?"

"Of course." She pressed kisses up across the spans of his pectorals and further up until she pressed a sweet one against lips, lips stained with passion, the taste of her arousal still lingering on them.

"I come from a far away land my love." Lifting a leg, she gently climbed on top of him.

"A land rich with wealth. A land rich with plenty." His fingers took hold of her hips as she slowly began to roll them against him, a slow erotic tease.

"There, gold is abundant. There, beauty exists in the hearts of the people."

"Mm." His fingers grasped the cheeks of her rear now, giving them a firm squeeze.

"From this land known as Kush Kings come. Queens are born. Royalty whose lineage dates back the same length as yours, perhaps further." Lifting slightly, he drew a breast into his mouth. Tangling fingers in his hair, she bit her lip in a slight moan as he nuzzled her, small kisses and nips attached further up to her neck.

"Tell me more..." He breathed, teasing the lobe of her ear with a soft lick.

"There the women are equal to the men. They rule lands, they have dominion over Kingdoms. So much so that even Pharaohs desire them."

"And what is a Pharaoh?"

"It is an Egyptian King. In some cases even women rule as such."

"Ah." Skimming her jaw with his lips, he smiled softly before kissing her.

"A woman King. That sounds fascinating." Returning his smile, she bid him to lay back, hand pressed firmly on his chest.

"Does it?" She asked, reaching behind her to take hold of the aroused member that prodded her bottom. His answer was a delightful groan as she took him in slowly.

"Yes..." He breathed, opening those intoxicating eyes of his.

"I wonder then...my love... what manner of woman you are..." He panted, allowing her to entwine their fingers.

"I am a woman with both a Kingdom to rule as well as a Throne." His fingers took hold of her hair, bunching the braids up in his fingers. Slowly, he pulled her head back, licking the sweat that accumulated at the nap of her neck.

"Indeed a Throne you have my sweet."

"Where then is it my beloved sun?" She breathed in a moan as she rocked against him, opening half lidded eyes to look at him.

"You sit upon it little moon."

***

"You're not afraid...that he might find out?"

"Fuck him and what he may find out." Fingers took hold of long onyx hair, gripping it tightly.

"You came to me. And what did I do? I satisfied every need and desire you have. Even the ones you didn't know you had." The woman licked plump pink lips, lips swollen from his bites and nips.