열일곱

** GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT IN THE CHAPTER. BE FOREWARNED**

Yeolilgop

(seventeen)

He held her close, body relaxed as she nestled against his chest. Pressing his cheek against her sprawled out braids, now nearing the small of her back, he felt contentment spread through him like a ray of sunlight.

"Cheol-Su-ah." Stirring, he groaned pulling away from her. Slowly he stood. The door slid open and in stepped his Queen Consort face pinched and white.

"You could have waited." He snapped quietly, reaching for his jeogori and tying it closed. She didn't say a word, her eyes fixated on the sleeping woman tangled up in his furs.

"What do you want?"

"It's not what I want pyeha. Your father. He summons you." Finally, she lifted her gaze and when they met, hers was shiny with tears. Yet they did not fall.

"Very well then. I will see to it that I go to him immediately." Her throat tight, she glanced down at her once more before leaving the two of them alone. Pinching the bridge of his nose, he sighed heavily.

"Is it time already?" Her voice was soft and full of sleep yet and he turned to view her sitting up, furs around her waist. Taking in the braids that covered her chest and alluring gaze, he licked his lips.

"I'm afraid it is sarang." Coming to kneel in front of her, he lifted her chin and gave her a kiss.

"I take it you slept well?" He breathed, taking her braids in between his fingers.

"Yes. Very."

"Good then." Laying another kiss to her lips, he leaned down to press his lips against a breast.

"Do you wish to come with me?"

"Where will you go?" She asked, lifting hair back from his face.

"I have some business to attend to with some of the governors from the neighboring sectors."

"Mm."

"I will be but a moment with my Father."

"Then wait for you I will." Smiling softly, he lifted his face and took hold of her mouth again, leaning her back into the furs.

***

Stepping into the room, he faced all of the members of court, his brother and his Father.

"Good rising son."

"Good rising Father."

"Sit." Taking his seat, he sat straight and tall.

"I'm sure you've heard about the rumors." Chest growing tight, he gave a curt nod.

"I have."

"Some members of court have gathered information that prove them to be true. Rumors they are not." At that, the entire room fell hush.

"You are 20 summers now and after the scare we had two years ago, we were delayed in proceeding as planned. A week from now we were to have your coronation. However, now it must unfortunately be put on hold. Again."