** SEXUAL ASSAULT IS WITHIN! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!**

Net

(four)

"For the last time, I'm fine."

"Quit moving!"

"It is but a little flesh wound."

"Be still!" Groaning in surrender, he sat in front of her as she inspected him for other wounds, having discovered the one by his mouth. She gingerly cleaned up the blood surrounding his mouth and lightly dabbed at the wound until it stopped bleeding.

"Wangja-nim, I need you to remove your-" Standing up, he unfastened the belt to his jeoduri. Sliding it off, he loosened the outer robes until he had them hanging down around his waist. Looking her into the eyes, he sat back down. She gathered her breath and pressed small fingers to his chest. She drifted them down and around his side, glancing at his back. Coming back around, they dropped to his abdomen, lightly gliding across the defined muscles housed on his stomach. He grabbed her hand.

"I told you I was fine."

"I-I had to make sure." He stood, her hand still in his.

"You're the one who needs assessed. Sit."

"Wangja-nim-"

"I won't ask again Tiye. Sit." Pouting, she plopped down in the chair. The taupe coloring of her chima had been soiled with blood and it angered him. Reaching up, he grabbed some antiseptic and pressed it to the first obvious wound on one of her shoulders. She hissed, gripping the chair.

"I would never have put you in this situation had I known." He spoke quietly as he carefully roamed her form for others. There. One right above one of her breasts. She seemed to notice it too and her breath was nervous.

"You can get a female attendant to tend to the rest."

"No." He answered, fixing another pad of linen with antiseptic.

"What?"

"Pull it down just a tad. Enough that I can see it clearly." He instructed, ignoring her embarrassed eyes. She pulled on the chima a bit, exposing the swell of her breast. He wasted no time pressing the linen to the wound but this time the sting was forgotten.

"You are my responsibility. I will do it." Standing back, he brought a hand to her neck, going over the deep bruises with his thumb.

"Does your throat hurt?"

"I'll be okay. Some herbal tea and I'll be fine."

"Hm." Her heart near collided with her stomach as he took her face in both hands, caressing her injured cheek with a thumb.

"I will not allow him to strike you again." Leaning forward, he pressed a kiss to her forehead before letting go of her.

"That's the first and last time you spar with Hyung-nim. There will be no more." Nodding, she clasped her hands together as he went to retrieve some salve from one of the shelves.

"Wangja-nim..." They both turned to find one of the medical attendants standing there with more linen and antiseptic. He took in her frazzled state and his shirtless one and cleared his throat, averting his eyes.