스물여덟

Seumulyeodeol

Seumulyeodeol

twenty-eight

*WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE, DEATH AND SEXUAL CONTENT. PLEASE BE WARNED.*

Screams rippled through the air and she shot up, eyes wide and full of fear. There was a loud commotion outside in the hall and she quickly shot up and went to the door, opening it up just enough to peek out. There upon the floor laid a woman, blood oozing from her head and spreading in a fast pool on the wooden floor. Her breath caught in her throat and she shut the door, back leaned upon it chest heaving. Her eyes misted with tears and she tightened her hands into fists. He'd done it again. When would he be tamed?

***

1036 A.D

Two bodies writhed against each other and a female moan of pleasure filled the small lit room. Sweat dotted the hairline of the two but lips met with fervor, desperate not to part for even a moment.

"Faster my darling....faster..." It amazed her how strong he was to be able to lift and hold her for so long, fingers digging into the wooden shelf behind her. Faster he obliged, his thick heavy length growing even deeper inside of her. She was close to climax and he was too, she could tell by the way his moans grew closer and closer, his body harshly colliding with hers. A book or two plopped down onto the floor, not being able to withstand the rattling and it was then that she reached the pinnacle of pleasure, allowing her voice to fill the room with it. He gave two or three more hard strokes before he too followed her to paradise, spilling his seed within her, hot thick and copious. Hissing softly, he buried his face against her hair with a moan.

"I'm sorry..." Drifting fingers into his hair, she calmed him with a soft little kiss, her gaze warm.

"Don't be." His cheeks grew pink.

"What if you become with child?" Shivering as his excess leaked out of her, she bit her lip.

"Then I will raise it with love." She whispered, her own cheeks growing a shade of rose. Though he was normally bashful, quiet and kept to himself, this time a serious look graced his face. He cupped her cheek and made her look at him.

"Mishil. Don't be foolish." Carefully he put her back onto the ground and began to dress himself.

"What is foolish about wanting children with you?" He sighed, lifting hands to rustle his hair.