스물일곱

Seumulilgop

Seumulilgop

twenty seven

**WARNING: EXPLICIT DEPICTIONS OF LOVE MAKING.**

soundtrack will enhance the experience. recommended to listen.

Musical selections:

The smell of burning wood lit up the night air, the embers drifting up to the sky. The sky itself was a black blanket, clouds passing over the moon like the breath of the Gods. He sat at a table, filled with offerings of every kind. Food, dress, gold and ivory laid out in front of him, gifts given of many by the Queen Kandake herself, wishes and prayers of luck, favor and virility upon them both. Up ahead, a heavy drum began to sound and black feet began to stomp into the ground. Voices of every range melted the inky sky into liquid onyx and stirred the spirit. Female bodies began to approach those who sat, bare and naked, startling white paint covering them in various mysterious designs. The faces of the Queen Mother and the sisters of Kush were painted in a similar fashion and they responded to the voices singing worship with rhythmic shakes of the shoulders and guttural yips.

The hair on the back of his neck stood up as he watched her enter, only her feet seen from behind large fans of white ostrich and peacock feathers. The women around her twirled and twisted their bodies, throwing their hands towards her.

"Sekhemrekhutawy." Turning his head, he found Diogenes standing in front of him.

"The moon shall appear to you. If it be in your will to receive her then go to her." Swallowing, he slowly stood. The light from the fire danced upon his skin, highlighting the red and white designs that had been painted onto his body. Upon his head sat his crown, the thick tawny mane magnificent and golden. In the midst of the dancing bodies, swaying with hypnotic movements, there she stood, awaiting him. As he came around from the table, the bodies of the women threw themselves down to the ground before him, hands above their heads. Yipping grew louder and sharper as he stepped past them and the sound of crying pierced the night sky. At last, he stood before her, the fans still blocking her from view.