열여섯

Yeolyeoseot

(sixteen)

Fire set the world ablaze, devouring the expanse of the atmosphere in its wake. The waves lapped against the shores and a gentle breeze teased her skin, drifting in from the flap of the tent. Suffocated by the warmth of a male body she smiled as the wind once again urged her to awaken. Slowly, she opened her eyes, finding her face shielded by hair. It covered her like black silk and she pressed her nose up against it. Soon, he would wake and they would have to part. Fingertips danced light as air down his pectorals and down past his abdomen. Perhaps before the sun, her sun completely dominated the sky, he could once again dominate her. Her womanhood clenched at the thought. Those same fingers slipped down under the furs and a gruff groan responded to her teasing. An arm lifted, having been strewn across her bottom and fingers soon took her hair in-between them, pulling her head back some.

"Be careful what you do this rising little moon." He rasped, a smirk on his face. Her hand stopped its movement below them. Withdrawing it, she lifted it to sift through his hair, desperate to see his piercing gaze. Smoothing the strands back, she got her wish as intense eyes glanced down at her. Beautiful they were, shaped as cowrie shells. Sienna when the light graced across them, now however they were deep dark and nearing black with arousal.

"Should I not heed your warning, great god of the Sun? What then shall you do to me?" She asked, voice lilting, eyes coquettish. He answered with a kiss, one that made her entire spirit shiver and quake. Easily slipping in between her legs, he entered her taking her breath in a silent scream. Still holding onto her braids, he helped himself to her mouth, swallowing the titillating moans and sobs that erupted from her.

His hips increased tempo and the sound of his body bringing hers under submission sweetly pierced the atmosphere, wind eager to carry it to the waves of the sea. She begged for release, fire burning her insides and he obliged, deep fervent strokes bringing her to climax. Before she could savor the press of his body heavy and slick against hers, a hand appeared between the flaps, fingers gripping the fabric.

"Tiye. It's time to awaken my child. The time to part is now."

***

"Tiye! Tiye get up!" Jumping, she awakened sharply, disoriented eyes trying to focus on the many sets of eyes that surrounded her. Blinking, she groaned and lifted her hands to push back the braids that had blinded her.

"You've been sleeping all morning. It's time to get up."

"Have I?"

"Yeah. And curiously, you've also been moaning in your sleep too." Cheeks warm, she peeked out from her fingers at a grinning Min-Ah.

"This wouldn't have anything to do with Wangja-nim would it?"

"Min-Ah, stop teasing her."

"Do you even remember coming back here early this morning?" She asked, grin growing wider.

"No..." She admit, her cheeks growing warmer by the minute.

"Love bites litter your neck and your lips are still bruised from what I assume were kisses of fire."

"Oh gods..."

"I'm sure that's what you were screaming." A hand slapped the girl on the shoulder.