Prologue

"Baccha a good marriage is'nt something you find, its something you make and you have to keep on. I know this is a big responsibility for you beta. Having a new member in our lives who is leaving behind her everything and coming here to build a future, a family with you and with all of us, this is going to change her life much more than ours beta."

"I know Maa, I know she is leaving her family behind for me, for us, I am just scared what if I don't turn out to be the best husband for her like the one she always dreamt of? The ideal man of her dreams!! Will I be able to make this marriage work and give her the respect and love she deserves maa?"

"Ofcourse you will be baccha, Mai tho hu tere saath humesha and tere baba k diye hue values bhi tho hai tere saath..Don't worry beta, nervous hona is normal before the wedding day. But don't overthink.. Sana is a great girl. Vo bohoth samajdaar bacchi hai. I am sure she will be the best HUMSAFAR for you. Abhi apna dimaag chalaana baandh kar aur soja..its very late baccha..kal jaldi Utna hai na haldi ki rasam k liye..its going to be a long day baccha..and i dont want dark circles under my son's eyes on his wedding day..kitni gandi photos aayengi aise tho...chal soja..get your beauty sleep" his mother said with a naughty smile followed by a wink.

"Kya maa aap bhi...kuch bhi bolthey ho..oh god!! Itna serious topic chalra tha aur aapney kahan se kahan thak baath change kardi..chalo i'll go to sleep now..aap bhi sojao..did you take your medicines?"

"Yes baccha..dont worry..chal soja tu..goodnight beta" "Good night Maa" and she left not before kissing his forehead.

"Sana get up baccha..utho beta jaldi..aaj tumhari haldi ki rasam hai beta..bohoth taiyaariyan baaki hai..shaadi hai teri beta aaj chalo get up fast..patha nahi sasural mey kaise time pe uthegi ye ladki..hey bhagwan" her mother barged in her room.

"Good morning maa..kya hogaya aapko subah subah..kyun itna stress lena hai aapko itni subah!!" She woke up rubbing her eyes and the realisation hit her that its her wedding today "shit!! Aaj tho shaadi hai meri maa!! Meri shaadi!!!"

"Right!! Yaad aagaya madam ji aapko tho chalo jaldi jaldi fresh hojao aur ye saari pehenlo...haldi ki rasam shuru karna hai beta"

"Ji Maa, mai bus 15 minutes mey ready hojungi..aap Neha ko ya fir Pooja di ko bhejo na meri help k liye..mai thab tak fresh hokar aathi hu" saying so she ran into the bathroom before her mother can speak anything she came back gave a quick peak to her mother's cheek and ran back into the bathroom.

"Pagal ladki" chuckling at her daughter she left the room to check the preparations of the wedding.