Chapter - 30

"Baby kitna shopping karogi yaar..bas na abhi" Sidharth sulked carrying 7-8 shopping bags and walking behind her with an annoyed expression. It was last day of theirs in Kashmir, they would be leaving next day in the afternoon and hence Sana decided to shop today for the whole family. Sidharth who was initially excited for shopping with Sana as he thought she would buy for herself and he can see her in various outfits turned out to be completely opposite with Sana buying clothes and gifts for all the family members and few close friends except for her.

"Sidharth..itni jaldi thak gaye aap..abhi 2 aur shops baaki hai chaliye na pleasee.." Sana requested. "Ab aur kiske liye gift lena baaki rehgaya hai yaar..sabkey liye tho leliya..infact 2-2 gifts leliya hai yaar tumney..aur kya lena hai ab!!" he whined. Sana made a cute pout and said "Please na Sidharth..accha ye last shop hai..hai koi bohoth special jiskey liye kuch nahi liya hai mainey abhi tak..please chaliye na" she requested with her puppy eyes and damn..did he melt looking at her eyes? Absofuckingloutely Yes!!!

"Accha ok..ye last!!Lekin ye special kaun hai jo mujhe patha nahi hai? hmm?" he asked with his voice stern and eyebrows raised. Sana gave a naughty smile saying "Hai koi..kyun bathau mai aapko" and flipped her hair walking ahead of him. He frowned at her sudden change and followed her into the store.

Sana was looking around the store to find the perfect gift and her eyes landed on a classy scarf used by men. She immediately grabbed it and was checking the texture of the cloth when Sidharth joined her.

"Ye scraf kiske liye baby?" he asked sweetly.

"Bola na Sidharth..hai koi special" she again said the same thing with a annoyed expression.

"Sana ab bas ha..bolo kaun hai ye special tumhara?" His voice held dominance as he suddenly felt too much possessive about his wife talking about someone special other than him.

"Hai koi jisko mai pati bulati hu" she said seriously.

"Vo sab tikh hai..par naam batao tum" he said sternly as he didn't realize what she said.

"Bola tho..pati hai mera" she said again stressing on each word which made him realize she was talking about him and he suddenly felt embarrassed. He smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck making Sana laugh at him.

After recovering from her laughing session Sana placed the scarf around his neck and dragged him to the wall mirror placed in the store. The scarf really looked good on him and he gestured a super sign by joining his fingers and thumb. "Choice kiski hai Mr.Sharma!!! Shaandaar tho honi he thi" she said proudly raising her imaginary collar making him chuckle.

She turned around to pay for the scarf when he caught her wrist stopping her and made her stand in front of him facing the mirror. She looked at him through mirror and raised her eyebrows gesturing "What" to him and he shrugged with a shy smile taking out something from his pockets.

 She looked at him through mirror and raised her eyebrows gesturing "What" to him and he shrugged with a shy smile taking out something from his pockets