Chapter - 29

"Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen!! Welcome to the New Year's eve!! I am Rahul Sachdeva, your host for this evening!!" Sidharth and Sana reached the party hall hand in hand making all the heads turn towards them and why not they looked hottest couple ever specially with their black outfits made them look even more hot and sexy.

Sidharth could feel few men drooling over his wife which made his blood boil. He left her hand and slid his hand around her waist pulling her closer as if letting everyone know whom does she belong to. Situation of Sana was no less, she could see women looking at her husband as if they will eat him through their eyes. She glared at them squinting her eyes warning them to avert their gaze.

Sidharth and Sana were seated at a table with few snacks and soft drinks on the table. Soft music of some bollywood number was playing in the background. They both couldn't keep their hands of each other and hence were holding hands and were constantly whispering naughty things to each other, more like Sidharth was whispering and Sana was blushing.

"Attention everyone!!" the host requested for their attention and they all turned towards the stage, "Guys..its New years eve..aise boring party nahi karna hai aap logon ko I guess..so let's have some fun by playing few games and who ever wins they would be getting a special gift from our management..so are you guys ready?" The host announced and suddenly everyone got very excited and hooted. The participants were requested to move to one side of the hall.

"Sidharth chaliye na..hum bhi join karthey hai...please please pleaseee" Sana requested jumping on the chair like a kid. Sidharth chuckled at her and thought of playing around.

"Naaahhh..mujhe interest nahi hai ye sab games mey!!" he said with a bored expression and sana pouted looking at his face.

"Please na Sidharth..mere liye chaliye na..kya patha hum jeeth jaye!!" her eyes showed the excitement to win which Sidharth wanted to fulfill.

"Okay..tum kehthi ho tho join kartha hu..par badle mey mujhe kya milega biwi" he winked

"Ummm..agar hum jeeth they hai..tho mai aapki koi bhi ek wish puri karungi..okay?" she said after thinking for few seconds.

Sidharth grinned at her and said with a smirk "Alright then biwi..deal done..ye chote mote games tho mai chutki bajakey jeeth lunga..tum bas meri wish puri karney ki tayari karo darling"

"Haa haa..dekhthey hai..chaliye pehle" Sana said and both of them joined the other participants.

"Okay..so we have 10 couples who would be playing fun games with us. So we have 5 games and with every game 2 couples would be eliminated and in the 5th game which ever couple wins they would get a surprise gift from us..so let's start the fun guys!!" the host announced followed by hooting and claps.

"The first game is very simple..girls would be blindfolded and the guys should reach their respective partners and feed them pastry. Jo bhi 2 couples last aayengey vo eliminate hojayengey. Life mey humesha wives would be directing the husband ki ye karo..vo karo..for a change..today..husbands will be directing their wives!!" Rahul explained the game and then all the men were made to stand in a line and then the women were blindfolded and were scattered all around and then made them stand in a line facing the guys.

"3..2..1..GO!!" the game started and Sana started moving forward with piece of cake in her hand. She could hear Sidharth shouting at the top of his voice from the other end and she immediately moved her steps to the direction of his voice.

"Sanaaaa..babyyy right..right mey chalo..seedha seedha babbbyyy..almost there...haa..haaa..sahi hai..walk faster...walk faster Sanaaa..yesss!!" Sidharth gave her directions and she reached him soon and shoved the piece of cake in his mouth. Sidharth's mouth was full with cake as she didn't give time to him and without any warning shoved the cake. She removed her blindfold and laughed hard looking at Sidharth's face. His nose had cream and mouth was full which made his cheeks puffed up. He looked so damn adorable that Sana couldn't help but pull his cheeks making him look at her with annoyed expression but he was also enjoying this side of Sana. They were the 3rd one to complete the race and hence they won.