Chapter - 44

"Sanaaaa..babyy are you done?? Late horaha hai yaar!!!" Sidharth yelled before unlocking their bedroom door and was stunned looking at the beauty in front of him who stood nonchalantly without even realizing what was her effect on him.

"Haan baba..bas hogaya..ye earrings laga rahi thi na Sidharth..itna bhi late nahi hua hai..chalo..am done..kaisi lag rahi hu?" Sana turned around to face him excitedly but the second she turned around and looked at his eyes which were intensely staring at her from top to bottom, or rather, drinking her features were enough for her to feel the whole damn zoo in her tummy. She instantly lowered her gaze and fiddled with her fingers. Her cheeks heated up and were in a deep shade of red, a little more darker may be because of the blush she used.

It's been 3 days since Sana's periods were done but they did not make love as both of them were caught up with their work commitments. Sidharth had loads of ledgers to tally and prepare the annual presentation of the company while Sana was occupied with preparing the important notes and mock question papers for her students. Hence, both were very tired by the time they reach bed. They would just share few kisses and cuddle to sleep. And the mornings, well, they would usually end up getting late as it was too cold and they would snuggle into each other's warmth again and sleep until the alarm rings for multiple times.

It was first Saturday of February and they were invited to one of Sidharth's team mate's reception. Even though it was holiday for both of them, they were busy with other things. Sana decided to clean the room, arrange the wardrobe, do the laundry, change the sheets and curtains. On the other hand Sidharth decided to workout for extra time as he was missing his gym since a week.

Soon it was evening and the couple decided to get ready. Sidharth got ready first in a black suit with a white shirt looking dapper as always.

He went downstairs to meet Imran who came over to drop preeti and spend some time with Rita ji as Sidharth and Sana would return late night

He went downstairs to meet Imran who came over to drop preeti and spend some time with Rita ji as Sidharth and Sana would return late night. Since it was time for them to leave, he came upstairs to call Sana but got stunned looking at his absolutely hot and gorgeous wife. She was adorned in off-shoulder white top and netted lehenga which had a indo-western touch. Her hands were covered with her chooda, there was only managalsuthra in her neck and there were big beautiful jhumka's hanging on her ears. Leaving her hair open and opting for natural make up look, she just applied some blush on her cheeks giving them a tint of red, eyes lined with kajal and liner, lips coated with nude lipstick and stone bindhi between her brows.

 Leaving her hair open and opting for natural make up look, she just applied some blush on her cheeks giving them a tint of red, eyes lined with kajal and liner, lips coated with nude lipstick and stone bindhi between her brows