Character Introduction

Siddharth Sharma, working as a senior accountant in one of the reputed company in Hyderabad is a 28 year old tall, dusky and handsome guy. Belongs to a middle class marwadi family. Family is everything for him and works very hard to fulfill all their dreams.
Siddharth was a very fun loving care free guy in his childhood. But later on when Siddharth was 16 years old he lost his father because of which Siddharth decided to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities of his father towards his family.

Rita Sharma, Mother of Siddharth, is very kind and strong women who loves her children very much. Her world revolves around her kids.

Preeti Sharma, younger sister of Siddharth, 24 years old. Currently she is completing her PHD in Chemistry. Very bubbly and friendly by nature and is pampered by her brother a lot. Though they both keep fighting all day like kids..but they also love each other very much.

Sana Gupta, 26 year old full of life, friendly, caring and sweet girl working as a teacher in Hyderabad Public School and has two sisters, a younger one Neha and a elder one Pooja.

Anil Gupta and Anita Gupta, Sana's parents. They own a supermarket near by their house.

Neha, Sana's younger sister is currently completing her MBA and Pooja, Sana's elder sister is married to Ritesh Ahuja and is currently working as a part time receptionist in a hospital.

Other characters would be introduced as and when needed.

Thankyou,
Stranger Soul :)