Chapter - 20

Sidharth was pacing in his room with a frown on his phone was constantly checking his phone. It's been a hour Sana left with her father and she haven't texted or called him to inform if they have reached or not. Gupta house was just 20 minutes away from their place. He wanted to call her but stopped thinking she would have just met her mother so without disturbing he was waiting for her call. After 15-20 minutes more passed, Sidharth's patience was broken and he immediately called her.

Sana reached home and directly ran into her mother's embrace hugging her tightly and shedding few tears. She then met Neha who was waiting to see her sister so that she can then go to her tuition. "Sanu di..abhi aap maa k saath time spend karo..mai 2-3 hours mey aajungi na tho fir saara time mera..ok" saying so she hugged her sister tightly and left with her father who dropped her.

Sana was lying in her mother's lap in the living room telling her about how Ritaji took stand for her infront of all the relatives which made Anita ji emotional and happy for her daughter. Their talks were interrupted with ringing of Sana's phone. Anita ji took out the phone from Sana's purse which was kept on the table just beside her. Looking at caller ID she gave a teasing look to Sana and showed her the phone without giving it to her.

"Lo bhai...aagaya tere unka phone..itni jaldi yaad agayi biwi ki..kya baath hai!!" Anita ji teased her which made her cheeks go red.

"Maa!!kuch bhi..phhone dijiye..unko inform nahi kiya mainey ki hum pohonchgaye..pakka isliye call kiya hoga..aapse milney k excitement mey bhulgayi phone karna" she said trying to snatch her phone which Anita ji easily dodged and picked up the call putting it on speaker.

"Sana yaar bola tha na tumko call karney..call chodo tum tho ek message bhi nahi ki biwi..ye kya baath hui haa..maa se milthey he tum tho apney brand new pati ko bhulgayi..sahi hai boss..yahan bandha pareshaan horaha hai ki madam sahi se pohonch gayi ya nahi karke..aur ye madam ko fursat nahi hai atleast message karney ki...ab bologi bhi ya nahi kuch..ya aur sunna baaki hai mujhse" he literally yelled.

Sana made a sad pouting face while Anita ji burst into laughter listening to his talks.

"Hahahahahahaahha..sorry damaad ji..mujhe nahi patha tha aap itna pareshaan horahe they..varna mai khud call kardethi aapko inform karney ki aapko biwi sahi salamath pohonchgayi hai..bas ek advice lelijiye..phone answer karney k baadh hello bolkey awaaz sun lijiyega pehle...hehehhe" Sana palmed her face thinking about Sidharth's reaction while Sidharth on the other hand didn't expect this at all. He yelled at his mother-in-law thinking her to be his wife..Shit!!!

"Ummm..Mummy..vo..am sorry..mera matlab..vo mai..i mean..thoda tension mey tha..aap..mujhe laga Sana hogi call pe" he fumbled.

"Hahaha..arey arey relax kijiye Sidharth Ji..mai tho bas mazaak karrahi thi..ab aapki saas hone k naathey itna tho karsakthi hu na aapkey saath..kyun"

"Bilkul Mummy..aapka pura haq bantha hai..bas mujhe nahi patha tha ki aap sachmey aisa kuch karney valey ho...ab experience hogaya hai tho abse dhyaan rakunga pura..dekhna" he challenged.

"Achaaa!! Tikh hai beta..lo..apni biwi se baath karlo" saying so she passed the phone to Sana and sana instantly ran into her room.

"Hello" She breathed deeply before answering.

"Hello Sana.."

"Am very sorry Sidharth..mai sach mey bhulgayi aapko inform karna..maa se milney ki excitement mey kuch samaj he nahi aaya..sachi sorry..aap gussa math hona..please..pakka agli baar dhyaan rakhungi mai" she said with guilt.

"Accha accha okay baba..I understand..itna bhi sorry math bolo..mai bas thoda stressed out hogaya tha tumhare liye..aur kuch nahi..mainey bhi tho tumhe msg nahi kiya ya fir jaldi call nahi kiya na..tho bas hogaya baath yahi pe khatam. ok?" he said calmly as he understood her situation.