Chapter - 8

"Ye kya..hum yahan kyun aaye hai Sidharth ji?" Sana asked being amused by the surroundings. Sidharth just chuckled looking at her confused yet cute face and said "Sana aaj pehli baar hum dono saath mey time spend karne vaaley hai...tho mujhe laga aaj ka din mandir se start kare tho accha rahega na..isliye yahan le aagaya tumhe" Sidharth said smiling sheepishly by scratching the back of his neck.

Sana found him very cute at that moment and said "Hayyeee..apney tho meri dil ki baath jaanli..mujhe laga aap baaki ladko ki tarah ye mandir n all mey belive nahi karthey hogey..isliye nahi bola maine aapko"

"Sana..aisa nahi hai..mai uss uparvaley pe bharosa karthu hu..I strongly believe ki koi super power hai jo ye duniya chala rahi hai...haa..sabki tarah har bhagvan k aagey jhuktha nahi hu..par respect sabki kartha hu..apna apna vishwas hai sabka..aur rahi baath mandir ki..tho yahan aakey mann ek dum shanth hojatha hai..sukoon sa miltha hai..isliye aajatha hu kabhi kabhi."

Sana was in awe of this man standing beside her..she was just admiring him while he locked both the helmets to the bike. He noticed that she was just staring at him..he thought of teasing her and said "Jaanta hu ki mai kaafi handsome hu...aur ab tho sirf tumhara he hu..lekin aise mujhe dekhthi rahogi tho mai control nahi karpaunga..aur ye jagah vo sab kaam k liye sahi nahi hogi" he said with a smirk.

Sana just got of the trance and looked at him with widened eyes.."Sidhaaarthhh..kaise baathein karrahe aap mandir k saamne khade hokar..chee..sharam nahi aathi aapko..chaliye..darshan karthey hai pehle"

"Acchaa..accha..chalo" saying so both of them removed their footwear..washed their feet and moved into the temple. Sana covered her head with a scarf she was carrying along. Both of them joined their hands and prayed for their happy life and also thanked the almighty for their marriage.

Sidharth turned his gaze towards Sana and was just frozen for a moment. She looked like an angel with white scarf covering her head..a small stone bindi adoring her forehead..eyes lined with a thin line of black liner and kajal..soft plump lips coated with nude lipstick..cheeks fluffy..she looked serene to him and for the first time he could see her so closely standing to him and he actually took his sweet time to absorb her beauty.

Sana who was praying wholeheartedly and thanked the almighty for sending Sidharth in her life felt a strong gaze on her which made her conscious and turn to his side. She blushed hard when she found him looking at her so intensely. Her cheeks which were naturally pink and fair became red instantly and sidharth was finding it very difficult to control himself from biting her cheeks as the place and time both weren't correct.

Soon..both of them took the blessings of pandith ji and sat on the stairs of the temple with prashadh in their hands. A small tika of kumkum was adoring both their foreheads and Sidharth who found Sana an angel while she was praying..now thought that she was the queen of angels. Both of them sat in silence for few minutes absorbing the positivity and peacefulness in the surroundings. After few minutes Sana broke the silence and said..

"Ye jagah kitni peaceful hai na Sidharth Ji"

"Haa..lekin tum ye Sidharth Ji Sidharth Ji kyun bulathi ho..mujhe ek dum budde hone vali feel detha hai..Sidharth bulaya karo"

"Kya!!Bilkul nahi..ek tho pehle he mai aapko naam se bulathi hu...agar kisine sun liya na tho sab mujhe gussa karengey..specially Maa..unhone tho sabse pehle bola tha ki pati ko kabhi naam se nahi bulathey..aur ek aap hai...ye math bulao vo math bulao.."

"Arey..ab naam se nahi bulana tho kaise bulaogi haa..aur kya yaar Sana..aaj k zamaney mey bhi aise pati ko naam se nahi bulathey n all kya hai..jab mujhe ya meri mom ko koyi problem nahi hai tho tum kyun baaki logon ka sonchrahi ho..chill karo na"