Chapter - 32

"Welcome home bhai bhabi!!!" an over excited Preeti opened the door and welcomed them. "Hayeee..Thankyou Preeti" Sana giggled, "Haa haa chal jaa ab samaan nikaal k laa gaadi se..jaa" Sidharth said pulling her out of the door annoying her.

"Aaaaahh bhaaiii..dard horaha hai na..haath chodiye..aathey he shuru hogaye na..accha hotha ki aap vapas aathey he na..sirf bhabi ko akele aajana tha vapas..huhh..Mommmm!!!" Preeti scoffed and Sidharth laughed at her annoyed expressions while Sana glared at him. "Kya..aankhein kyun dikha rahi ho", "Ye kya baath hui Sidharth..abhi ghar k andar kadam bhi nahi rakha hai aur aap usko pareshaan karrahe ho", "Arey yaar mai tho.." "Aagye mere baccheyyy!!" he was cut off by Ritaji who came out from the pooja room with the aarthi thal excitedly.

"Mooommmmmmm!!!" Sidharth shouted excitedly looking at his mom after soo long. He truly was a mumma's boy and never stayed without her for so many days. He was about to step in when she stopped him abruptly.

"Areyy ruk ruk ruk!!! Vahin ruko dono..nazar utharney do mujhe pehle tum dono ki..itni door gaye ho..patha nahi kahan kahan kaise kaise logon ne nazar daala hoga mere bacchon pe" Rita ji said and was started rotating a fist full of red chilies around the couple and threw them out. "Ab andar aajao" she said and the next minute Sidharth and Sana stepped in bending down and touching her feet taking her blessings.

"Humesha khush raho bacchon" Rita ji blessed running her hands on their heads. They got up and the next minute Rita ji was engulfed in her son's strong broad arms.

"I missed you Momm!!" he said taking in her warmth and kissing her cheeks while Rita ji felt her emotions run through her eyes and she patted his back lovingly

"I missed you Momm!!" he said taking in her warmth and kissing her cheeks while Rita ji felt her emotions run through her eyes and she patted his back lovingly. Preeti was all smiling as she knew how close her brother was to their mom. He treats her like a queen and she indeed is a one. Sana's eyes were moist looking her husband and mother-in-law, she felt proud of her husband at that moment because not all men are like him..he is a rare one to find!! Raised by a queen to be the real king!! She adored their bond and was all smiling when Rita ji gestured her to join the hug through her eyes.

Sana wiped her eyes and stepped forward when Sidharth pulled her into the hug and hid both the ladies in his chest from either side. Preeti made a sad pout and said "Sahi hai yaar..mujhe tho bhul he gaye sab..beta bahu aagye tho mom ko ab beti yaad nahi hai..mere se tho koi pyaar he nahi kartha!!" and fake cried trying to wipe her tears. All of them chuckled at her and Sidharth said "Haa tho pehle he bola tha mainey tho..tu adopted hai..isliye mom mujhse zyada pyaar karthi hai" and winked at her. Rita ji slapped his chest and scolded him in a stern voice "chup kar badmaash..kuch bhi boltha hai meri bacchi ki baarey mey..huhhh.." and hugged preeti who inturn teased him showing her tongue and thumb.

"Accha chalo bohoth hua milna milaana..tum dono jao room mey fresh hokar aajo..dinner karengey saath mey..jao" Rita ji said. "Mom..mai bas 10 minute mey fresh hokar aathi hu aapki help karney kitchen mey..aap kuch math karna thab tak" Sana said.

"Bilkul nahi..abhi abhi tho aaye ho tum dono..kal se karlena jo bhi kaam karna hai..mai aaram karungi..tikh hai..jao ab" Rita ji said sternly and Sana pouted.