Chapter - 22

"Sanaaa...Sanaaaa" Sidharth was yelling standing infront of the closet and shuffling between the clothes. Sana was in the kitchen helping Ritaji with the breakfast preparation and also lunch boxes for Sidharth, Preeti and for herself. They were joining back to their respective work today.

"Sanaaa Yaar suno na!!!" Sidharth yelled again to which Sana came running in their room cleaning her hands with her pallu. "Offooo..kya hogaya Sidharth!! Subah subha pura moholla sar par utha liya hai chilla chillake..kya hogaya??" she asked rather scoffed.

"Yaar mera blue vala shirt nahi milra..please dhundke rakh dho na sweetheart..mujhe late horaha hai yaar..I still have to take shower." "Yahi pe tho rakha tha na parsau maine..Iron karke rakha tha Sidharth..hatiye side..dekthi hu mai" she said pushing him aside and digging into the closet.

Exactly after a minute Sana pulled out the shirt he asked for and turned around with "See..I told You" vala expression to which he just pouted like a baby and looked at her saying "Maine bohoth dhunda yaar..mujhe sachi nahi mila" he whispered slowly which made him look too cute. She shaked her head and ruffled his hair "Nautanki" and was about to leave when he caught her wrist and pulled her towards him such that she bumped on his chest.

"Sidhaaarthh..kya hai..chodiye na...mujhe bohoth kaam hai..lunch boxes pack karna hai humara..aur fir ready bhi hona hai..please na" she pleaded trying to get out of his hold to which he left her wrist and slipped his hands around her waist and tightened his hold caging her in his arms.

"Kaam tho hotha rahega biwi...romance ka hona bhi tho bohoth zaruri hai na life mey..ab aaj pura dhin tum dikhogi bhi nahi mujhe..meri energy drain hojayegi saari..isliye abhi refill kardo na baby..taaki office jaaney k baadh mujhe low-low na feel ho..what say?" he said nuzzling her cheeks with his nose and lips brushing on her skin.

"I say leave me now!! Energy refill!!Huhh..mere aane se pehle kaun aapka energy refill kartha tha haa? abhi romance ka time bilkul nahi hai Sidharth..chodiye na..Maa akele kitchen mey kaam karrahi hai..accha lagtha hai kya aise bahu romance kare aur Saas kaam kare..nahi na..chodiye please" she said wriggling.

"Uff!!Jao yaar..tumhara humesha ka hai..kabhi ye kaam tho kabhi vo kaam..bandha tarstha reh jatha hai ki biwi pass ajaye ek baar lekin biwi ko tho saari duniya ki fikar hai pati ko chodke..jao tum..karlo kaam..ab tho mai bhi tumhe aise tarsaunga na...dekhlena..jao" he said irritated with her and left her immediately moving to washroom to take bath.

"Sidhaarth..suniye tho..aise nahi hai..sorry na..ek baar meri baath tho suniye na" Sana pleaded which he royally ignored and banged the washroom door on her face. Sana was upset and was feeling sad for making him angry. Her eyes got filled with tears when she heard Rita ji calling her. She wiped her tears and composed herself before going down.

Sana was setting the dining table when Sidharth walked down the stairs looking sinfully handsome clutching his wrist watch. She felt her heart racing just looking at the man infront of her. The way his fingers moved while tightening his watch and then brushed his hair she felt goosebumps raise on her skin as she imagined those amazing thick fingers to roam on her body shamelessly.