Chapter - 4

Sidharth and Sana were back downstairs and were moving towards their families. Rita ji looked at Sidharth and raised her eyebrows asking him about his decision..he looked at Sana, then his mother and also gave a look to Preeti who was looking at him excitement filled in her eyes. He gave a big smile to his mother and just nodded his head giving his confirmation for this alliance. Rita ji's face broke into a big smile and preeti excitedly hugged her brother and was just screaming "Yeyyy bhai!!!" and Sidharth engulfed his sister in a hug and couldn't stop smiling.

On the other hand Sana's parents looked at her asking for her decision and she gave a shy smile lowered her eyes and said in a barely audible voice "Mujhe pasand hai papa" which was audible only to her parents and Neha as they surrounded her. Neha immediately hugged her sister and Anita ji was having happy tears in her eyes where as Anil ji was very happy however just to be sure and his fatherly instincts made him ask Sana again if she was sure of her decision or she can take time to think about this..She immediately cut him off and said "Nahi papa..mainey sonch samajke ye decision liya hai..vo pasand hai mujhe"

Rita ji looked at Sana and her parents and very cheerfully announced "Anita ji, Anil ji..hume Sana bohoth pasand aayi..Sidharth bhi ye rishtha se khush hai..aapka jo bhi decision ho aap sonch samajake humey inform kardijiye..aap log chahe tho time lelo..ya phir aapko kuch aur puchna ho Sidharth se ya mujhse aap puchsakthey ho"

Anita and Anil felt very happy thinking that their daughter is going to be a part of such understanding family and immediately informed their decision "Nahi nahi Ritaji..hume bhi Sidharth ji bohoth pasand aaye..aur Sana ney bhi bataya humko ki usko ye rishta manjoor hai..aur jab bacchon ney ek dusre ko pasand karliya hai tho aur kya sonchna samjna..haina"

"Bilkul..chalo phir muh meetha karlethey ise khushi mey..kyun" Rita ji said.

"Ji aunty..mai abhi sabke liye sweets lathi hu" saying so..Neha went towards kitchen and was back with a plate of sweets.

Rita ji immediately made Sana eat the sweet and blessed her saying "Thankyou soo much beta mere bete ko pasand karney..mujhe tho teri photo dekh k he patha chala gaya tha ki tu mere ghar k liye bilkul sahi bahu banegi..bas jaldi jaldi aaja humare ghar meri bahu banke..aur ye mera vaada hai tujhse ...tujhe bahu banake leke jarur jaaungi par beti banakar rahegi tu humare saath. Bas humesha tum dono acchese khush raho khoob tharaaki karo life mey aur mujhe kuch nahi chahiye."

Sana also offered sweet to Rita ji and told " Thankyou Aunty.. Mai bhi puri koshish karungi aapko mai kabhi shikayath ka mauka na dhu."

On the other hand.. Sidharth wasn't able to register the fact that Sana actually agreed to marry him!!! He just kept looking at her smiling face with red cheeks and couldn't believe if he was dreaming or not. He came back from his dreamland when Rita ji fed him the sweet and was blessing him.

He looked at his mother and immediately realised that all this was reality and not dream. He immediately engulfed his mother in a tight hug and smiling from ear to ear.

Soon Sana's parents and Rita ji also fed sweets to each other and her parents also blessed both of them thats when Preeti chirped in and said "Vaise bhai..I think aap aur Sana bhabi ko bhi ek dusre ko sweet khilana chahiye..aakhir sabse zyada khush tho aap dono he hoge na" and winked at him with a naughty smile.

Sana was red in face and couldn't look at anyone where as Sidharth also was blushing and was feeling shy to feed her in front of everyone.

Neha also being the naughty one immediately took the sweets plate and stood infront of the couple and said "Bilkul sahi kaha Preeti ney..lijiye Jijaji..khilaye na mitai aapki hone vali biwi ko" stressing on the word Jijaji.

Sana and Sidharth both had their eyes widened with the way their siblings were teasing infront of their families.

"Arey haa haa...bilkul..aakhir ye dono ka special day jo hai...chalo beta..ek dusre ko mitai khilao" Rita ji also joined the girls and Sana's parents also gave them a encouraging smile.

Sidharth took a piece of sweet and forwarded it towards her..she took a small bite of the sweet looking down as she wasn't able to look at him due to shyness..she was about take another piece of sweet from the plate to feed him but before that Preeti spoke "Arey Sana bhabi..aap ye same piece bhai ko khilado na..aakhir joota khane se pyaar badtha hai..aur aapka pyaar tho abhi abhi shuru hua..kyun Neha sahi bola na?" And gave her a wink.

Sana gasped at her sister-in-law's words and was now sure that her face would like a red monkey because of blushing soo much.. where as Sidharth was embarrassed because of his sister's continuous teasings..he didn't wanted to make Sana feel uncomfortable with all these teasings. He gave a strict glare to preeti which made her shut her mouth immediately.

However, Neha was no less in teasing them.. she also equally participated with preeti and said "ek dum sahi bola preeti..chalo chalo sana di..jiju ko khilao na mitai..vo wait karrahe hai"

Sana had no option and she shyly offered him the same piece if sweet and he took a small bite from it.

"Chalo bhai ab sabka muh meeta karna hogaya tho lunch karlethey hai..kyun Rita ji?" Anitha ji suggested and all of them agreed and moved towards the dining table and settled themselves for lunch.

Lunch was a fun affair with all the teasings and amazing food cooked by Anitha ji, ofcourse with the help of her daughters. The family had a hearty meal and decided to meet pandith ji next day to fix the date of engagement and marriage.

Soon after the lunch was done..the Sharma family was ready to leave, however, Sidharth was stealing glances at Sana and wanted to talk to her..or atleast ask her number.

Sana was also stealing glances at him but would lower her eyes whenever he would look at her.

"Accha Jiju.. suniye tho..vo kya hai na..aapne meri Sana di se shaadi karney ka decision tho leliya..lekin aapko unke baarey mey zyada kuch patha nahi hoga..tho mai aapki help karsakthi hu..ab aapki saali hone k naathey itna tho kar sakti hu aapkey liye..isliye aapka number dijiye mujhe jaldi" Neha whispered to him without letting Sana know what she was talking to Sidharth.

Sidharth was pleasantly surprised looking at Neha and also for a second thought that she and preeti would make a great team and will tease them all their life..however he so badly wanted to talk to sana that he couldn't loose this opportunity of getting to know her through her sister. He gave a smile and said "Bilkul saali sahiba ji... aapka bohoth bohoth dhanyawaad humari help karne k liye..vaise mujhe sirf sana ko nahi tumhare baare mey bhi jaana hai aur tumhe bhi khush rakna hai..after all Saali adhi gharwali jo hothi hai" he joked with her while sharing number with her and both of them laughed.

"Chalo bhaisaab.. ab hum log chalthey hai..aur kal mandir mey milengey pandith ji se baath karney.. aap log Sana ki kundli laana saath mey. Baaki ab aana jaana tho laga rahega humare beech."'Rita ji spoke.

"Ji bilkul Rita ji, kal milthey hai hum log ab" Anil ji spoke and Sana immediately bend down to touch Rita Ji's feet to take blessings when Rita ji stopped her in midway and hugged her kissing her forehead and blessed her.

Sidharth also bent down to take blessings of Sana's parents. Soon everyone was moving towards the main door whereas Sidharth was taking slow steps to reach Sana who was at the last following everyone.

As soon Sana reached near him, he immediately caught hold of her wrist making her gasp and look at him with wide eyes. He bent down to her level and said "Thankyou for accepting me!! I promise kabhi ye decision pe regret nahi karne dunga" and gave a small squeeze to her plam. She could just smile and gave a nod tucking her hairstrand behind her ear. Both of them moved out following their family and Sidharth moved ahead to open the car door for his mother and sister. The families bid bye to each other, Sidharth and Sana looked at each other for few seconds and murmured a small bye. He took a glance at her through the car's side mirror before starting  to which she gave a beautiful smile with a small wave of her hand gesturing bye. He replied to it with a million dollar smile and started driving towards their home.

So the new phase of their lives starts from here..Do let me know how did you guys find the chapter and if you guys have any suggestions or feedback feel free to let me know and i would surely improve.

See you guys with a new chapter soon. Until then signing off...
Lots of love ❤️
Stranger Soul!!!