Chapter - 43

As soon as the movie started, Sana stared at the screen like a curious kid with wide eyes and chugging down the coke and noodles which Sidharth was feeding her. While Sidharth....well he was all tensed and worried because as much as he could enjoy the movie with his wife in his arms, he knew as soon as the movie would take its plot Sana wouldn't be able to watch it further and would shy away.

He was also tensed because he knew this movie would turn them on and the fact that they cannot make love was irritating him further. No, Sidharth was not one of those men who would think that having sex during periods would be disgusting, instead he was only concerned about his wife. He knows she is not comfortable at all during her periods and her comfort matters him the most. Sighing, he looked at his wife who was all engrossed in the movie. Kissing her cheek, he pulled her further into his arms making her even more comfortable as she leaned on his chest.

Sana was all fine till she saw the first kissing scene, she shifted in her place as she understood the movie is taking its plot and Sidharth noticed her moving so he tightened his arms around her and whispered in her ear in his raspy voice

"Kya hua biwi..sirf ek kiss he tho tha..hmmm?" humming he placed a feather like kiss on her ear which made her shudder under his touch. Sidharth smirked looking at his effect on her body as he could see goosebumps raise on her skin.

Sana just shook her head coyly and looked back at the screen controlling her blush and all the damn butterflies dancing in her stomach because of this man.

Soon the playroom scene came up and as soon as Sana saw the playroom, her eyes widened in shock and mouth was covered with her palm as she let out a "Hawww" sound. Sidharth chuckled at her and paused the movie.

 Sidharth chuckled at her and paused the movie

"Itney mey he hawww hogaya biwi..abhi tho ye shuru hua hai..aagey aagey dekho kya hotha hai!!" he chuckled looking at his wife who looked with shock expression like a baby.

"Sidhaarrthh..ye sab..what is this playroom..I mean..aise sach mey hotha hai kya kuch??"

"Hmm..hotha hai baby..aise bhi log hothey hai..mostly foreign mey hotha hai ye sab..but ofcourse with the consent of the girl as well. Nothing forced."