Chapter - 45

All his weight was on hers and she moaned feeling him getting hard down there. "Ummm Jaanaaaa" she moaned and Sidharth left her lips, clutching her hands above her head he looked into her eyes which showed intense desire for her and spoke just above her lips "It's been more than a week baby..and today..am not at all going to be gentle and make love to you..instead am going to fuck you hard and make you scream all night...brace yourself my love" he husked and pulled her lower lip with his teeth making her moan.

Sana was all shocked as he seemed in a different mood today..she was excited as well at the thought Sidharth going all wild on her. She was all set to explore this new side of her husband and her's as well and submitted herself to him by placing her hands around his neck and pulled him down for the kiss saying "Am all your jaana..u can do whatever you want..am all yours"

Her body was shivering with the waves of nervousness and excitement. Sidharth slowly trailed kisses down from her forehead, eyes, nose, cupid bone, cheeks, jawline, throat, valley of her breasts, belly button, side of her thighs and at last he placed a soft peck on her toe and watched it curl softly in satisfaction.

He nuzzled his nose on her legs and moved towards her thighs, placing a soft kiss on inside of her left thigh, he sunk his teeth in her skin making her moan loudly and hiss "Ummm..Jaanaaaa". Her hands pulled on his hair and his other hand caressed her other thigh roughly. His face was soo damn close to her core. She could feel his hot breathes falling on her core and her body shivered with the pleasure her man was giving her.

He latched his lips on her already wet heating core and his tongue gave a lick which made her body arch up in the air and her head dug into the pillow. Her hands clutched onto his hair more tightly pushing him more and more into her. "Aaaahhhhh Siidhaaaarttthhhh..ahhh..umm..Siddhaartth" she moaned harder and harder as he sucked and licked her core like he was hungry for ages. He bit on her sensitive bud as he heard her moaning his name. Weirdly, he didn't like her calling Sidharth...he wanted to hear Jaana from her mouth.

"Ouuchh Sidharthhhh!!!" she screamed even more as he again bit her on the same spot again. He moved his face out of her core and hovered over pulling her hands up and locking them in his one hand above her head and his other hand moved towards her bosom. Running his thumb on her erect bud he looked at her face which had sweat buds formed and lips trembling.

"Open your eyes biwi!!" he demanded with such authority that his voice made her tremble. But she wasn't able to open her eyes as she was lost in the world of pleasure. Not getting any response, he pinched her bud and bit her cheek at the same time and ordered her again "I said open your eyes baby!!" making her shriek "Oucch Sidhhaarthhh" and she dare not disobey him this time.

As soon as she opened her eyes, she was met with his red eyes and frowned looking at his face. "What did you call me??" he asked her with his deep intense voice. She frowned and slowly uttered his name "Uhh..Sidharth" as soon as his name rolled out of her lips he pinched her bud harshly and placed his knee on her in such a way that it touched her core directly.

"Ahhhh Jaaanaaa...dheere please" she shrieked as he pinched her bud again. A slight smirk played on his lips as he heard Jaana from her. Kissing her lips he rubbed his thumb on her nipple as if soothing the pain and spoke in between the kiss. "That's better baby!!" "Always" kiss "remember" kiss "It's" kiss "Jaana" kiss "for" kiss "you" kiss "specially" kiss "when" kiss "we are" kiss "making" kiss "love" kiss.

Sana pulled him down even more hiding him in her embrace as if that was possible and deepened the kiss biting and sucking on his lower lip as he did the same with her upper lip. She gasped as she felt him enter into her while their lips were still fused to each other. Her hands moved from his hair threading them to her sides and clutched the bedsheet tightly. He thrusted it hardly and she screamed her lungs out as she felt him deep inside her. He groaned and parted from her lips only to attack her neck..Nibbiling in her neck, withdrawing a little, he thrust right back in a passionate move and mumbled "I love you Sana...I love you soo damn much baby..uhhh" he groaned feeling her tight walls as she wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him more into her scratching his back with her nails.