Chapter - 31

They say "If fear is the great enemy of intimacy, love is its true friend." True to the statement the intimacy between Sidharth and Sana was evolving from the stage of fear to love. They did made love few times, however, these new found feelings and emotions were a lot for them to handle. The craving to touch each other intimately was increasing day by day with their love for each other. I guess marriage with the right person makes you do that!!.

The most important quality of a successful marriage is the intimacy, and by intimacy it means not only physical but also emotional. Physically they were getting connected to each other at an amazing level and with the emotional part, they were trying their level best to understand each other. It wasn't that difficult for them because the moment they laid eyes on each other they knew there was some kind of connection between them.

In their honeymoon, they were getting physically connected and also trying to explore their new found cravings and feelings for each other and also about their own desires. Now, as they laid in the cozy romantic tent set up for their date by the hotel staff with Sidharth hovering her balancing himself on his knees so that she doesn't get crushed under his weight was exploring her mouth again and again with his tongue deep inside her mouth and hands roaming all over her body.

The hotel management knew that they were a honeymoon couple based on the bookings they have done. Sidharth has booked honeymoon suite for them which is why the hotel staff arranged lots of honeymoon related stuff in their tent. For example, they were aphrodisiac foods placed in one corner of the tent. An aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire, sexual attraction, sexual pleasure, or sexual behavior like chocolates, honey, strawberries, vanilla ice-cream etc,. The lavender fragrance of her perfume sprayed all over her body was only adding fuel to their burning desires.

Sidharth felt immense pull towards her body and he was amazed with his own desires as all he wanted to do was to rip of the dress which was like a second skin on her body and mark her with his teeth all over, even at the forbidden places. On the other hand Sana was extremely overwhelmed with the way he was worshiping her body. She felt loved with each and every single touch of his on her body. Even after him loving her soo much she still wanted more. She didn't wanted to stop him ever with his sweet torture.

Love, was all that they felt for each other and this love has grown day by day and was not bloomed within seconds. They had their share of dates, talks, chats, messages etc., which helped them to know each other and understand their wants and needs. Love at first sight was defiantly not their scene, Yes, they did like each other and felt an magnetic pull when they first met, but that was more of physical attraction initially. When they started their communication and understood their character, they eventually fell in love. It was a process for them.

However, this honeymoon has evoked the feeling of lust in each other for their partners ofcourse out of love. And I guess lusting for your partner is not at all wrong. This lust was purely based on the love and desires they have for each other.

He slowly pulled apart from the kiss sensing the need to breath and joined his forehead with hers closing his eyes breathing heavily. He could feel her soft breasts moving up and down as she was taking deep breathes. Groaning he placed his head in the crook of her neck and almost as a reflex her fingers moved into his hair threading them.

"Uggghhhhh Sanaaaa!!! What are you even doing to me baby!!!" he rasped in her neck and she could feel his lips touching her skin and breathes falling on her neck which made the hair on her skin to raise.

"Exactly whatever you are doing to me Sidharth!!" she whispered audibly closing her eyes and feeling his lips place soft kisses on her neck.

"Ummmmm.." he hummed taking a patch of skin between his teeth and giving sharp bite earning a hiss from her and immediately sucked onto the spot to soothe her pain. She moaned and tilted her head to other side giving him more access to continue his sweet torture.