Chapter - 34

"Kabhi tho phone bandh karde meri maaa!!!" Sidharth hit Preeti's head who was looking into the phone with some serious face and he sat beside her on the breakfast table. "Yaar bhai please pareshaan math karo na subah subah..important kaam hai isliye dekh rahi hu..har bari bas maarna hotha hai aur taunt karna hotha hai!!" Preeti said irritatingly and almost in a loud voice which did not sound anything like their masti and teasings. Sidharth was taken aback with her sudden reaction and it was very rare of Preeti to actually shout at her brother in such a way. He honestly did not expect such reaction from her as he was as usually teasing her.

Rita ji and Sana who were walking out of the kitchen with breakfast dishes were actually shocked listening to Preeti. Rita ji is use to the siblings teasing and pulling each other's leg but it was very rare that they actually had a fight. Preeti knew how Sidharth took care of her more like a father than of brother, so there were hardly anytime when she would go against his decision. This sudden reaction of her made Rita ji startle and Sana on the other hand some were knew why the reaction was so loud. She decided to talk to Sidharth about this as soon as possible.

"Preeti!!! Ye kya tarika hai apney bade bhai se aise baath karne ka?? Masti karthey ho tikh hai..lekin ye masti nahi tha jis tarah se tuney usko jawab diya!! Say sorry now!!" Rita ji said sternly and the authority in her voice held soo much power that the kids had to bow down and Preeti slowly whispered a Sorry to which Sidharth just nodded and patted her head. Sana served breakfast to everyone and took seat beside Rita ji opposite to Sidharth. She could see that he felt bad and was now thinking why did Preeti react so loud.

Breakfast was rather a silent affair today and soon after breakfast Preeti locked herself in her room and Rita ji decided to visit brahmakumaris center. Sana and Sidharth were in their room. Sidharth was just switching the channels in TV while Sana was arranging their closet. Both were lost in their thoughts. Sana decided to tell Sidharth whatever she heard preeti talking on the phone.

"Sidharth..suniye..kuch baath karni thi aapse"

"Hmm..bolo"

"Vo..Preeti k baare mey hai"

Listening to Preeti's name Sidharth thought may be Sana wanted to console him for the way Preeti behaved with him on the breakfast table.

"Sana..baby..I know aaj Preeti ney gussa kuch zyada he dikha diya..but its ok na..kabhi kabhi hojatha hai..tum itna stress math lo" Sidharth said walking towards her and hugged her from side and made her sit on the bed.

"Nahi nahi Sidharth..mai uss incident ki baath nahi karrahi hu..actually mujhe lagtha hai ki Preeti koi problem mey hai"

"Problem??Kaise problem?? Aur mujhe kyun nahi bataya usney??"

"Sidharth..shaanth..please..ek baar shaanti se meri baath tho sunn lijiye na"

"Okay okay..bolo"

"Mai na Preeti ko breakfast k liye bulaney gayi thi..tho jaise he uskey room k pass gayi tho mainey suna ki vo phone pe kisi se rothey hue baath karrahi thi..infact request karrahi thi.."

"Rothey hue??"

"Haan ji..vo na..." and then Sana continued telling what ever she heard and Sidharth by now was very much tensed for his sister.

"Oh my God!! Sana...kahin koi ladka pareshaan tho nahi karraha na meri behen ko..shit!! Par Preeti ney mujhse share kyun nahi kiya agar usko koi pareshaan karraha hai tho"

"May be vo dar rahi ho Sidharth ye baath share karney se.."

"No no..ho he nahi saktha sana..kyunki issey pehle jab bhi koi bhi ladka usko chedtha ya pareshaan kartha vo seedha mere pass aathi thi aur mujhse share karthi thi..mainey 2-4 ladko ko maara bhi tha iskey chakkar mey"