Chapter - 18

Sidharth came out of the washroom after changing into his sweatpants and t-shirt looking fresh. The moment he opened the washroom door he was stuck at his place looking at the sight infront of him. Sana was standing with her back facing to him in front of dressing table. Her dupatta which was covering her head was unpinned and was lying on the bed. Dressing table was filled with her jewellery - earrings, necklace, maang tika, nose pin, rings etc,. She was struggling to remove hundreds of pins poked in her hair which was set in a neat bun with flowers.

Her blouse had a deep neck which was covered before with the dupatta. Now because the dupatta wasn't there anymore her smooth back was visible and with the way she was standing with her hands raised to remove her pins, her body was stretching and Sidharth could see the love handles on her waist. He gulped looking at her and was now finding it difficult to control. He slowly moved towards her and stood right behind her as if his body touching hers. She was startled with sudden touch of his body and looked behind through her shoulder only to find him staring at her intensely. She immediately lowered her eyes and shivered as his warm breathes were falling on her neck and she closed her eyes clutching her lehenga.

He held her from her shoulders and looked at the mirror to see their reflection. "Open your eyes baby..look into the mirror" He said with a dominance held in his voice to which Sana slowly opened her eyes and looked into the mirror only to see such beautiful image of theirs. They looked perfect together. Their height difference was something Sidharth fell in love with as he saw their reflection. He literally had to bow down to his queen to even kiss her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her looking into her eyes through mirror and placed his head on her shoulder.

"Hum kitney perfect dikhthey hai na saath mey" Sana said by placing her right hand on his hands which were on her stomach and her left hand caressed his cheeks.

"Hmmmm..aur hot bhi" Sidharth winked making her gasp and later chuckle.

"Mai help karu kuch?" saying he moved from her shoulder and tried removing her pins from her hair.

"Haaa..ye pins khatam he nahi hore..patha nahi kitney lagaye hai..thak gayi mai" saying so she slumped her shoulders with a sad pout.

He chuckled looking at her and removed all the pins without hurting her slowly freeing her hair from the tight bun.

"Ye lo..hogaya..ab jao..fresh hojao aur change karlo..go"

"Umm..Sidharth..vo..mai kya pehnu abhi?" Sana asked nervously.

"Kya matlab??Kapde pehnogi obviously!!" He said with a frown on his face.

"Nahi..I mean haa..matlab..mai saari pehnu ya suit?"
"Sana..tumhe jo comfortable lage pehnlo na..humare room mey tho kuch bhi pehen sakti ho..not that ki ghar mey tumhe saari he pehni padegi..mom ko aisa kuch nahi hai..bas jab thak ye relatives hai 2-4 dhin agar saari pehnlogi tho koi baathein nahi sunayega"

"Hmm..mai bhi saari pehneka sonch rahi thi..lekin abhi mera saara luggage nahi aaya hai Sidharth..simple saares nahi hai abhi mere pass..abhi rest karney k liye heavy heavy saari tho pehen nahi sakthi na" she said sadly.

"Accha..ek kaam karo..abhi k liye tumhara suit pehnlo..ya fir meri tshirt pehenlo..jab dinner k liye neechey jaayengey tho change karlena" he suggested.

"Haa..perfect..mai suit pehen lungi..simple vala hai mere pass" she grinned like a child and went to washroom to change.

After few minutes Sana walked out of the washroom looking fresh like a flower. Her face was cleaned with no make up wearing peach colored kurtha with white salwar and white dupatta around her neck covering her bosoms. Sidharth was lying on the bed with phone in his hand and back resting to the head board.