Chapter - 2

It was thursday evening and Sana returned home from her school, freshened up and was helping her mother in kitchen for the dinner preparation. That's when her mother started the conversation...

"Sana beta vo aaj meri baath sunitha ji se hui, tujhe yaad hai vo mandir mey mili thi mujhe 2 dhin pehle, unhone na apney koi friend ka beta ka ristha bheja hai tere liye, maine aur tere papa ne tho ladke ka profile vagera dekhliya hai, ek baar agar tu bhi dekh k apna opinion degi tho accha hoga beta. Agar tujhe accha lagtha hai tho hum log unhe ye sunday ko invite karengey lunch pe. Ye ladke ka photo hai, aur baaki details bhi hai..tu aaram se dekh le, aur kal thak bolna beta."

Post dinner, Sana was lying comfortably on her bed and was checking the photograph and details given by her mother.

Sana's POV :

Hmmmm..photo mey tho bohoth handsome lagthey hai Mr.Sharma!! Details bhi sahi hai..accha job hai..family bhi sahi lagthi hai..aise tho No bolney ka koi reason nahi dikhtha..lekin milna padega ek baar..Maa ko kal subah bol dethi hu ki mai ready hu milney k liye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was next day morning and Sana woke up with the ringing of her alarm. Soon, she completed her morning business and dashed into the kitchen to help her mother set up the breakfast for the family.

"Good morning Maa, Papa!! Chalo jaldi jaldi breakfast karthey hai, aaj mujhe jaldi jana hai school, merko reports prepare karney hai bacchon k."

"Aaja beta, nastha ready hai..tu neha ko bula le..mai serve kardethi hu."

Soon the family settled to have breakfast and Sana's father asked about her decision about the Sharma family and Sidharth, to which Sana smiled and informed them that she is ready to meet them.

Soon, Sana's mother called up sunitha ji and informed her that they are ready to meet Sharma family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday afternoon and Sana was getting ready in beautiful pink and orange suit and was very nervous about meeting Sharma family. Neha came to help her sister and saw her tensed face.."Sana di, kya hua, aap itna nervous kyun ho!!" "Neha yaar, agar vo ladke ko mai pasand nahi aayi tho!! Ya fir vo log ko mera job karna pasand na aaya tho!! Tujhe tho patha hai na apney marwadi community mey ladkiyon ko shaadi k baadh job nahi karney dethey..mai kya karungi neha!!"

"Sana di, relax, aap itna stress math lo, abhi humne ristha pakka tho nahi kiya na!! Aap itna tension math lo, ladke se milo pehle, baath karo, agar vo ladka aapki baath nahi maantha tho hum log ye ristha pakka nahi karengey..aap chill karo na..ye ek ladka tho nahi hai na duniya mey!! Vaise bhi, meri di best hai..tho aapke liye ladka bhi ek dum best banaya hoga bhagwan ney!!!"

"Thanks yaar Neha, vaise tho mai badi hu tere se, par aaj tu mujhe samajha rahi hai!! Patha nahi shaadi ki baath sunke mai aise nervous hogayi!!" and both the sisters hugged each other with lots of love.

"Neha...Sana..jaldi karo beta, Rita ji ka phone aaya hai..vo log 10 mints mey pohonch jaayengey!!" they heard Anita ji shouting from kitchen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Namasthe ji!! Aaye aaye..kaise hai aap?" Anil ji joined his hands and greeted Rita ji who just entered their house along with Sidharth and Preeti.

"Ji Namasthe, bilkul tikh hai Anil ji!! Ye mera beta Sidharth hai aur ye meri beti Preeti" Rita ji introduced to the Gupta family.

"Namasthe uncle, Namasthe aunty" the brother-sister duo greeted the couple and everyone was settled in the living room with tea/coffee and snacks.

"Aur Sidharth beta, aapka kaam kaise chalra hai?" Anil ji started the conversation. "Ji ek dum badiya uncle" Sidharth replied with a smile and was feeling nervous as well as anxious.

"Anita ji, aap Sana ko bula lijiye na..akhir dekhna tho bacchon ko hai ek dusre ko" Rita ji spoke.

"Ji..bilkul..abhi bulathi hu" and she moved towards Sana's room. "Neha, Sana, chalo beta..vo log aagaye..tujhe bula rahe hai" She patted Sana's head with lot of affection and the trio moved towards living room.

"Lo..aagayi humari Sana" Anil ji said with a big smile on his face and everyone immediately moved their eyes towards Sana.

As soon as Sidharth's eyes fell on her, he was mesmerized with her beauty and was awestruck with the innocence in her eyes.

Sana's situation was no less. As soon as she saw Sidharth, her breath hitched and she was getting nervous looking at his handsome face. She felt her cheeks heating up just by looking at him.

Sana was seated in front of Sidharth with Neha beside her. She clutched her dupatta and was fidgeting with the end of her dupatta as she was very much nervous to face him.

"Bohoth sundar hai aapki beti Anita ji, kisi ki nazar na lage beta tumhe" Rita ji blessed her with a big smile on her face to which Sana just gave a shy smile.

"Anil ji, mujhe lagtha hai ki kyun na pehle hum bacchon ko akele mey baath karney dhe?" "Bilkul Rita ji. Sana, beta, tu Sidharth ji ko terrace pe leke jaa..aur Neha ye chai nashta k tray leke jaa di k saath..upar rakh k aajana" Anil ji spoke.

Sana got up and looked at Sidharth nervously to which Sidharth nodded at her and both started moving towards the stairs.

Neha kept the tray on the small coffee table on the terrace and sneakily wished All the best to her sister, gave an encouraging and naughty smile to Sidharth and left both of them alone.

So, finally, our Sidharth and Sana met!!! Let's see what happens next soon!!!

See you guys with next chapter soon...

Signing off,

Stranger soul :)