Chapter - 14

It was the month of December and there's always something very special about december mornings. The chilly wind along with the birds chirping was the perfect weather to get a good sleep in the cozy blanket. It was around 6 in the morning and everyone was asleep. Both the families along with their relatives and friends reached to the Venue where all the functions would take place last night.

Sana and Sidharth couldn't meet each other as there was lot of commotion regarding allotting the rooms to all the relatives, making sure everyone was comfortable. Sidharth being the only one who handled almost all the arrangements from his side had many things to check and make sure every thing for the upcoming functions have been arranged accordingly. Where as Sana was surrounded with her cousins and friends who were constantly teasing her. Her handbag in which her phone was kept was handed over to Neha who was accompanying her sister 24x7. Apparently, dulhan carring her phone or constantly looking into the phone is not a good quality as per some aunties and hence Sana's mother didn't want anyone to taunt her daughter or to spoil her mood because of their baseless talks.

Sana was sharing the room with Ishika, Priya and Naina. They were Sana's friends since they were in 1st standard. However, because of work they all had to move to different cities but the bond they shared only got thickened with time. Where as Sidharth was also sharing his room with his friends Karan and Vikram. The three of them met in college and since then they shared very strong bonding.

Sidharth woke up at 6 in the morning as he was not use to sleeping at new places and also out of habit. He usually wakes up early and starts his day with good 1-2hours of exercise. Though he doesn't have six pack abs but has a well built strong body that can make any girl drool over him. Since his gym was far from the venue he decided to take a run around the park inside the venue.

On the other hand, Sana wasn't able to sleep properly as she was getting anxiety thinking about getting married. She was just turning and twisting in the bed. Huffing, she got up and moved into the balcony by wrapping shawl to get some fresh air. The sunlight peeping through the clouds was adding little warmth to the chilled wind.

She was enjoying her morning and was lost in Sidharth's thoughts when she saw a figure jogging around the park only to realize that it was her Sidharth. In black tshirt and black joggers with messy hair and sweat formed around his neck and forehead he was looking so damn hot and that her insides churned thinking that this hot man is going to be her husband in next 2 days.

Sidharth completed his 8th round of run and stopped at the bench, he wiped his forehead with a hand towel that he carried and was drinking water when he noticed Sana standing in the balcony with her hair tied in a bun and shawl wrapped around her arms. She was looking like a fresh flower without any hint of makeup and hair being messed up in bun. He smiled and waved at her to which she responded equally, he immediately took out his phone and was typing which Sana understood that he was texting her so ran inside the room to get her phone and as soon as she picked it up..the phone pinged with his "Good Morning baby!!" message. She smiled and was about to type reply when it pinged again "Come to the balcony..I wanna see u" she laughed at his urgency and moved to the balcony. As soon as he saw her in back in the balcony he dialed her number. She answered the call within a single ring.

"Hello"

"Haan ji..aap itni subah subah utgaye.."

"Hmm..tumhe patha hai na..mujhe subah der thak sone ki aadhath nahi hai"

"Haa..patha tho hai..lekin kal raath late hogaya tha na..aur aaj se saari rasmey start hogi tho aur zyada kaam hoga na aapko..thoda aur sojana tha na"

"Naahh..aadath hogayi mujhe subah subah utna aur exercise k bina aacha nahi lagtha..tum batao..tum kyun itni subah balcony mey khadi ho"

"Vo..neendh nahi aarahi thi..mujhe..vo.." she was nervous