Chapter - 41

"Sidharth aap ye sab..." she was cut off by Sidharth as he placed his finger on her lips and husked just above her lips "Shhhh baby..we have lot's of unfinished business to complete..let's not waste time on talking" saying so he captured her lips for a hot searing kiss. Once they broke the kiss Sidharth immediately placed his face in the crook of her neck while Sana was breathing heavily as she was still recovering from the kiss. "Ahhh" a moan escaped from her mouth as Sidharth bit her earlobe taking it in his warm mouth and nibbled around. His hands traced all her curves over the fabric of her blouse and Sana shuddered as his fingers grazed her hardened buds over the layers of cloth and that's when her eyes shot open pushing him aside with a force she got up and sat on the bed.

The sudden push made Sidharth loose out his balance and for a moment he couldn't register that his wife just pushed him while making out. Sudden fear gripped him of hurting her. He instantly caught hold of her hand and pulled her into his chest hiding her face and rubbing her arms and back to calm her down.

"Baby..did I hurt you jaan?" he asked ever so softly.

"Uhh..noo Sidharth..aap mujhe kabhi hurt nahi karsakthey..its just that..I..vo..we can't do it now" she muttered with her face all red and hiding herself more into his chest.

"Can't do it means..why can't we hav..shit!! your periods!!! Fuck!!! Am so sorry my love..mai bhool gaya yaar...shit shit...am sorry baby..mujhe dhyaan rakna chahiye tha...did I hurt you more baby??" he asked with guilt in his eyes cupping her face softly.

"Sidharth...its ok..aap please aisa guilty math feel karo..mujhe kuch hurt nahi hua..sacchi..aur rahi baath bhoolney ki..tho tikh hai na..ye first time hai shaadi k baadh..and aaj dhin baar mey kitni sari cheesein hui..I understand Sidharth..relax karo aap..infact am sorry..mainey aapko aise push kiya na" she said with her famous cute pout and eyes lowered making Sidharth chuckle at her and kiss her pout which made her blush.

"Push nahi baby..laath maarna tha merko..tumko cramps horaha hoga aur mai aise tumpe chad gaya"

"Hayeee bhagvaan!!! Paap karvogey aap mujhse..laath maarna tha!! Huhh!! kuch bhi Sidharth..accha chodiye mujhe..mai change karke aathi hu..fir merko hug karke sona hai aapko" she said..rather demanded to which he happily obliged.

Soon she changed into her comfortable night wear and they both slept hugging each other with a peaceful smile on their faces but not before sharing a sweet goodnight kiss.

Next morning, Sidharth was the first one to wake up and first thing he looked at was his wife sleeping form hiding in his chest from the sun rays. He smiled looking at how beautiful and peaceful she looked while sleeping. He admired all her features for umpteenth time. From her cute button nose, full red cheeks, soft plump lips, bangs on her forehead, mole on her right cheek and doe like innocent eyes. He loved everything about her and he concluded that he can watch her sleeping form all his life. Chuckling at his own thoughts he decided to pamper his wife today as it was second day of her periods which would be even more painful than yesterday.