Chapter - 19

Early morning sunshine peeped into their room through the windows. Sana was the first one to wake up. She looked at her left side and glanced at the wall clock to see that it was 6 in the morning. She yawned and turned to other side to look at Sidharth sleeping with open mouth looking like a baby. She moved his hairs that were falling on his forehead making his eyes scrunched, caressed his jaw. She noticed that her husband had such sharp features. He was a work of art. So damn perfect. Perfect pair of eyes which would show hundreds of emotions to her and specially when he would look at her intensely she would melt like a puddle. She now understood that he can make her do anything just by gazing her with those intense eyes. Her gaze moved down to his lips which were dry and little dark. She could feel the kiss and blush. Perfect cheek bones and jawline. She moved forward and kissed his forehead. Carefully removed the leg he drapped around her and placed the comforter on him and got up from the bed. She took her outfit for the day and moved to washroom.

Sidharth woke up with a sweet sound of bangles clinking and a very mesmerizing sight of his wife facing her back to him, bending to her left side drying her wet hair with a towel. She was back from shower wearing a red banarasi saree with deep neck and dori blouse. He could see the folds on her back and waist as she bent from left to right to dry her hair. He balanced his himself on his elbow and was watching his beautiful wife getting ready. He could already smell her scent in the room and instantly felt as if she has taken over the room completely.

He watched her move to dressing table as she combed her hair and secured them in a clutch. She didn't have long hair that would reach her hips and neither short hair. She had the perfect length of hair..thick, long and black in color, just perfect. Atleast thats what he thought looking at her. She dabbed compact powder on her face, applied kajal, put a stone bindi on her forehead and then she put on her earrings, 2-3 finger rings, applied some kind of lotion on her hands juggling between the chooda. He saw that she was hissing while applying lotion on her hands and immediately rushed to her holding her hand. She was startled with his sudden action and jumped on her place and took her hands back instantly.

"Kya hua Sana..why were you hissing while applying the lotion here..show me" he asked looking at her with concern and caught hold of her hand.

"Aap aise darathey kyun ho..aaram se bhi tho aasakthey they na..aise suddenly kaun utha hai..Oh God!!"

"Baath math paltao..dikhao kya hua hai" he said sternly.

"Ufff!!! Relax baba..kuch nahi hua..thoda bohoth rashes hojathey hai chooda se..itna koi stress ki baath nahi hai..ye lotion lagaya hai na..tikh hojayega..chill karo aap" she said calmly.

"Tho uthar do na isko..kyun peheney rakhna hai jab problem horahi hai tho"

"Pagal ho app!!! Bilkul nahi..ye nayi dulhan ko kam se kam shaadi k 15 dhin tho pehna he padtha hai..pehle tho log ek ded saal thak bhi pehnthey they"

"Bilkul nahi..mera bas chale tho abhi uthar dho..lekin 15 dhin kaafi hai..isse zyada nahi pehnogi tum..samji..aur mai dhyaan rakunga ki tum time to time ye lotion lagaya karo..aur agar zyada hua tho mai mom se baath karke nikalva dunga..samji" he said sternly.

She pouted like a child and said "Samjagayi..kya hai Sidhaarth subah subah aise kaun gussa dikatha hai..shaadi k baadh ki pehli subah aur aap mujhe daant rahe ho" she crossed her arms around her chest which made her breasts move little up. Sidharth's eyes flickered to her breasts and to her lips which were pouted. He was already having morning wood..looking at those plump lips and soft breasts he was loosing his control. Snaking his hand on her waist he yanked her towards him which made her jerk and grab his tshirt in her hands.

"Shaadi ki pehli subah gussa kiya..uskey liye sorry biwi..but tumhe taklif horahi thi tho chup chap dekh k anjaan nahi bansaktha na" he whispered looking into her eyes. Slightly nodding her head she whispered "Its ok..I understand aap concerned hai mere liye.." He hummed and slowly moved forward such that their faces were very near to each other and could feel their breaths mingling. Just few inches more and their lips would meet. Sidharth was about to take her lips for a kiss when she placed her palm in between which made Sidharth kiss her palm. As soon as he realized what she had done he groaned looking at her.