Chapter - 47

It was post breakfast when the entire family was sitting in the living room and were just pulling each other's leg when Imran and Sidharth looked at each other and gestured something through their eyes. Blinking at each other Sidharth cleared his throat and said,

"Umm..tho Mom, Sana and Preeti..tum theeno k liye hum dono ney ek surprise plan kiya hai"

"Surprise!!!Kya surprise hai!!!" Preeti squealed in joy while Sana and Maa laughed at her excitement.

"Arey baby surprise batha diya tho vo surprise kaise rahega!!" Imran cooed while pinching her cheeks as he found her extremely adorable and very clearly forgetting the fact that the rest of the family was looking at them. Sana, Sidharth and Maa just smiled looking at the duo.

"Haan tho...surprise k liye tum theeno ko kahi leke jaana hai humko...tho please you guys have 10 minutes, bag vagera kya kya lena hai..lelo aur bahar aajao..mai gaadi nikaaltha hu.." Sidharth said getting up from the couch and picking up the car keys.

"Arey par ye tho batha ki kahan jaarahe hai hum...humko bhi tho samaj aaye ki change kare ya aise he chale" Maa asked pointing at her salwar.

"Change karneki koi zarurath nahi hai..aise he chalo aap log..Imran yahi rehega aur baaki ki arrangements dekh lega tho ghar ko lock karneki jarurath nahi hai" saying so he walked out while Preeti looked at Imran with her puppy eyes as he was not accompanying with her to whatever place they are going. He understood the same and gestured her to go to her room.

"Umm..Mom..vo mai..mai apna handbag leke aathi hu room se" saying so preeti ran towards her room while Imran was thinking what reason should he give. However, before he could say anything, Sana and Rita Maa both moved to their respective rooms to get their phone and wallets. Imran took the chance and ran to preeti's room. He saw her back faced towards him while she was looking into the mirror and applying lipgloss. Caging her in his arms and placing his chin on her shoulder he spoke huskily into her ear,

"I am sure you will love the surprise jaan, and come back soon, I'll miss you" and placed a wet kiss on her ear which made her take sharp breaths and red hue formed on her cheeks. Their moment was soon broken by the sound of Sana who was calling Preeti.

"Salon!!"

"Sidharth hum Salon kyun aaye hai"

"Haan bhai..abhi 1 week pehle he tho eyebrows karvaye they..abhi firse Salon kyun laaye ho yaar"

"Ye tum dono ka surprise hai kya Sidharth"

All the three ladies spoke at a time without letting him speak which made him irritated.

"Arey yaar..shant deviyon shant!! Sab ek saath questions karengey tho kaise answer dunga mai!!"

"Accha tikh hai na, zyada bhav math khaa..bol ab..kyun laaya hai hum theeno ko yahan??" Rita Maa asked again.

"Ye salon mey na workers ki requirement hai...isliye laaya hu tum theeno ko!!khush??" said in a irritated tone to which Rita maa smacked his head which made Sana and Preeti giggle.

Sidharth glared at them and then said "Aur nahi tho kya mom, itna accha surprise plan kiya hai humne aur aap theeno ko chain nahi hai...abhi suno..andhar jao..tum theeno k naam se booking ki hai...package bhi selected hai aur payment bhi hogaya hai...masth jao aur relax karo..2 hours mey aaunga mai tum theeno ko pickup karney" Sidharth explained calmly.

"Hein?? Aapney package select kiya?? Aapko kaise patha ki kya kya hotha hai aur humko kya karvana hai?" Sana asked squinting her eyes at him.

"Hey bhagvan..ye biwiyan na..shaak kiye bina reh nahi sakthi!!! Baby valentine's special package available tha tho book kiye hai!!"