Chapter - 10

"Bliss" A state of complete happiness is what you feel when you are with your loved ones. Sidharth and Sana were feeling no less. They were engaged officially and now they were soaking warmth in each other's embrace. Sana hugging him by encircling her dainty hands around his torso and clutching the back of his kurtha in her fists, placing her head in the crook of his neck and Sidharth had his hands encircle around her back and was pulling her into him more as if it was possible because there was no space left in between them even for the air.

Their moment was broken by the knock on his door and both of them moved away from each other suddenly being conscious of the moment they just had. Sana was all red and just couldn't meet his eyes while sidharth was running his fingers in his hair and was looking everywhere except her. There was another knock followed by Preeti's voice "Bhai..Bhabi..saara romance aaj he karna hai kya aapko..chalo yaar..sab log upar aajayengey varna!!" Sana had her eyes widened and Sidharth was mentally noting all the points on which preeti was teasing him so that he can take revenge on her later!!Typical brother-sister things!!!

"Bakwass math kar..5 more minutes aur aajayengey hum..sambhal le tabh tak..chal nikal ab!!" Sidharth shouted back and turned towards Sana. They had their eyes locked for few seconds and immediately broke it as both were feeling shy.

"Umm..Sana..vo..I..ah..am sorry" Sidharth spoke looking down and Sana immediately looked at him to understand why was he sorry and she could see his face had guilt written on his face. Her thoughts immediately drifted to different way as she thought that he was regretting the moment they had. Where as Sidharth thought that she wouldn't be comfortable being soo close before marriage and he should have controlled himself. He was cursing himself for making her feel uncomfortable.

She was just staring at him and tears formed in her eyes. As she didn't reply anything Sidharth raised his eyes and looked at her and found tears forming in her eyes. He immediately held her hand and said "Sana..baby..am so sorry!! I know mujhe control karna chahiye tha par tumhe aise dekh k I just lost it!! I promise mai kabhi tumhe aise bina tumhari permission k touch nahi karungi..please ro math na sweetheart!!"

Listening to him sana cried more and said "Aap..aap regret karrahe ho na Sidharth!!"

"What??Regret..no baby..not at all..jo bhi hua...that was very special for me..but I just thought ki tum shayad uncomfortable hogayi ho..isliye mujhe guilty feel hua"

"Aapke saath mai kabhi uncomfortable nahi feel karungi Sidharth ji..please aap aisa gulity math feel kijiye na" She sobbed more.

He immediately took her in his embrace and said "Shh...shh..okay baby..rona bandh karo yaar..please..mai tumhe apni engagement k dhin rula diya yaar...am sorry ki mainey aise soncha..please don't cry sweetheart!!"

She cutely rubbed her nose on his shirt and slowly her sobs died..Sidharth kept rubbing her back and was chuckling looking at his little would-be wife. Their height difference was something he loved because he would actually hide her in his embrace and no one could see her from his back.

"Accha chalo..aaj itna special day hai na..tho special gift tho banta hai tumhare liye.." Sidharth said.

She looked upto him from his embrace with her eyes widened. He for a second thought looking at her that if he is actually going to marry this baby!!. He chuckled at his own thought and made her sit on the bed and moved towards his closet to get her gift.

Coming back to her he handed her the black suit her bought for her when he went to charminar with preeti. She looked at the suit with broad eyes which had a tint of shine as well. He knew looking at her eyes that she liked it. He wondered how he was able to understand the unsaid words through her eyes.