Chapter - 28

"Sanaaaaa..babyyyy..aur kitni der wait karna padega yaar!!!!!!" Sidharth yelled banging the washroom door as his wife has ordered him to wait in the room while she was in the washroom preparing for his surprise. He knew what could it be...but still was getting anxious to actually see what was she doing.

It was late in the evening when Sana woke up and decided to surprise Sidharth as she wanted to make him feel special just like he did to her. She decided to make him feel loved. Sana was being little bold today so she sneakily got up from her husband's hold who was sleeping like a baby. Giving a small peck on his lips she picked up a packet from the suitcase and then wrote a cute note placing it on the side table of the bed she left to bathroom.

Sidharth woke up few minutes later and saw that Sana was no where in the room. He picked up his phone from side table and saw that there was a sticky note on it.

"Hello Jaana :) ..mujhe kuch special karna tha aapkey liye..and am on my way to prepare the surprise. You stay in the room and miss me till I prepare your surprise :*

And before you decide to call me lemme tell you..I am inside the washroom..aapka surprise ready karrahi hu..so chill karo aur biwi ko miss karo...I love you :*"

He chuckled and shaked his head at his cute wife and started calling her since then by yelling her name.

Sana decided to wear something which she never even thought of doing in her life. She blushed hard by looking at herself in the mirror and covered her face with her palms to compose herself. She could hear Sidharth yelling from the otherside of the door and banging it. Taking a deep breath she looked around the washroom and decided to reveal the surprise to her Oh so desperate husband.

The door clicked open and there stood Sana in her black sexy lingerie which was netted. Her hair open and curled at the ends, lips coated with red lipstick and eyes lined with liner, kajal and some kind of eye shadow giving a smoky eye look. She didn't have any jewellary on herself except her mangalsutra which rested beautifully on her long smooth neck, hands adorned with her red chooda and her legs had her payal which made sweet jingle sound when she walked. There was only her engagement ring in her fingers and toe rings.

To say that she looked hot was a understatement. She looked and breathed fire. Sidharth stood rooted at his place with his eyes wide scanning her from top to toe, mouth hung open and his one hand which was raised to knock the door was left in air itself.

What added more to the fire that she already looking was her red blushing cheeks, eyes shut close and lips biting to control herself. Sidharth instantly felt himself getting hard just by looking at her.

"Fuck!!" he muttered under his breath and walked towards her making her take her steps back. The moment she touched her back to the wall he caged her between his arms and came extremely close to her body which made her take high breathes. He grind his body against hers and she could already feel his hardness grinding against her making her go weak on her knees.

He nuzzled his nose on her ear and rasped "What do you think you wanted to do baby?? Huhh? Do you have even an ounce of idea how are making me go all crazy for you?Hmm?" he rasped by pressing his body more onto hers.

"Siddhaaarrthh..pleaasee" she pleaded not knowing what she was pleading for by placing her hands on his chest sorry on his bare chest.

"You wanted to surprise me?" he husked and gave a sensuous bite on her ear. She hissed and then hummed to his question. After few seconds she realized that she was suppose to surprise him which made her eyes shot open and push him.

Sidharth stumbled as he wasn't prepared for such reaction from her. He frowned and looked at her..."Whatt?" he asked to explain her reaction. She fumbled saying "Vo..actually..mera surprise..aapney mera surprise pura dekha nahi hai abhi" she said gaining back her confidence.