Chapter - 36

The plan was all set to make Preeti confess her feelings for Imran. Sidharth still wasn't very much sure about Preeti's feelings but still since she wasn't sharing anything to him he decided to take part in Sana and Imran's plan to find out about his sister's feelings.

It was next day when the family was having breakfast as usual with their regular talks but Preeti was some how very quite and answering just in one words. Her face was pale and Rita ji found it very odd. She looked at Sidharth and Sana exchanging silent words through eyes and making some gestures looking at Preeti. Rita ji decided to let the kids handle the issue as she knew her Sidharth would solve whatever problem they are facing.

Rita ji has always been like this, not involving in her kids issues without them informing her or wanting her guidance but that doesn't mean that she doesn't care for them or isn't worried for them. She made sure whatever issues her kids were in, they get it sorted as early as possible and in the most honest way. She has always given them their own space and made them independent.

"Preeti aaj mai tujhe aur Sana dono ko drop kardunga..chal" Sidharth said finishing his parantha and sipping on his juice.

"Bhai..late hojayega aapko..mai chali jaungi na scooty se..aap bhabi ko drop kardo na"

"kuch late nahi hoga..tu chal mere saath chup chaap..shaam ko pick bhi karlunga mai..teeno necklace road jaayengey..kaafi time hogaya hai hum theeno ko kahi ghumkey" he said and looked at Sana who assured him blinking her eyes and before Preeti could say anything Rita ji said, "Haan sahi bol raha hai tu..chali ja na beta..ek din scooty se nahi jaayegi tho kya hojayega".

Preeti huffed and agreed to them, "Accha..ok baba..kardena aap drop..shaam ko jaldi aajana fir..ok" she demanded and he agreed nodding his head and soon all three Sana, Sidharth and Preeti were in Sidharth's car with Sana on the passenger seat and Preeti on the back seat. Within few minutes Preeti's phone started ringing with Imran's messages and she once again ignored them but she had tears forming in her eyes. Sana and Sidharth saw her from the corner of their eyes and felt bad.

"Preeti..kiske messages hai..aise continuously baj raha hai phone tumhara" Sana asked.

"Vo bhabi..college k whatsapp group k hai..assignments aur notes ka" she lied wiping her eyes.

"Accha..sahi hai..mujhe laga kahi boyfriend vagera ka chakkar tho nahi hai meri nanandh ka..heheh" Sana joked and giggled.

"Mera koi boyfriend na hai aur na he kabhi hoga bhabi..mai nahi padthi ye love k chakkaron mey" Preeti said sadly with a fake smile.

Soon Preeti's phone started ringing and she could see Imran calling her. She disconnected the calls thrice but it kept ringing again and again when Sidharth said "Utha le phone..kitna bhaj raha hai..shayad kuch important ho..dekh le ek baar". Huffing Preeti answered the call and decided to give Imran warning not to call her again.

"Hello" she said little rudely.

"Hello, Preeti ji?" the person from the other side asked and she frowned listening to the voice as it was not Imran.

"Yes, Preeti here..who is this?"

"Ji..ye jiska bhi phone hai unkey last dail mey aapka number dikha isliye aapko call kardiya..unka accident hua hai and hum unko yahan Yashoda hospital leke aaye hai..aap please jaldi aajaye" the person said in a go and Preeti was all shocked to react. All she could hear was Imran and Accident. Tears welled up in her eyes and she said "Mai abhi aathi hu..just 15 minutes" "Madam, mai aapka wait kartha but am being late for my work, I have done all the formalities, you can collect the phone from reception, I would be leaving now" the other person said. "Ji..okay..thankyou very much for your help..thankyou!!" she thanked him and disconnected the call all panicked.