Sidharth ❤️

Hi Sidharth, 1 year...its been a whole 1 year that you left us in this physical materialistic world and connected with us through your soul. There wasn't even a single day of this 1 year that I have not thought about you. You can never ever imagine the void you have left us with. Not your fault though..am sure if you had foreseen this day before you would have fought really hard to survive and would have for sure defeat death because touchwood..humara Sidharth kabhi haartha nahi hai!!

I wouldn't say ki tu haar gaya...tujhe mauka he nahi mila ladney ka zindagi se...but as you said, we can never plan things..so live in present. I have seen shukla family pray for you today at Brahmakumaris, I always wonder how much more we would have loved and admired the whole Shukla family if we had known about their strength and personalities even before you spoke about them in bigboss. But nevertheless, we still love, adore, admire and take inspiration from whole shukla family.

People say that those who die, take a re-birth..I don't know if you have taken any re-birth or not..or if you can still see us, feel our pain, feel the energies we are sending you every second but I would like to believe the same.

I have soo much more to talk to you, tell about you..but I couldn't find the strength!! Not today atleast!!! Just know that I love You with all my heart and soul..all the Sidhearts and SidNaazians love you and miss you like hell...I know you coming back is not possible...but we all would one day reach the place you are currently in..we'll surely meet you at the other side of the world my love. Keep sending your love to us in any possible way!!

Love you forever Sidharth Shukla ❤️