Chapter - 25

The morning started with Sidharth and Sana cuddled with each other with a thick comforter to beat the cold weather of Kashmir. Sana snuggled more into his chest trying to find the warmth which made him wake up because of the movement. He scrunched his eyes shut and opened them again pulling Sana closer to his chest and patting her head lovingly. He could see how peaceful she looked while sleeping on his chest. He mentally patted himself for working on his body since he was 17-18 years old because earlier to that he was not this muscular. Years of workout have given him the broad muscles and chest which his baby uses as her pillow.

He checked the time and since it was already 7:45AM he decided to freshen up and then order breakfast for his wife. He slowly placed Sana's head on the pillow and patted her head as she scrunched in sleep as soon as he left her. Once he made sure that she got back to sleeping peacefully he adjusted the comforter and kissed her forehead. He then moved to washroom to complete his morning chores. He decided to pamper Sana today alot as this day was going to be one of the best days of their life. He came out from the washroom after brushing and ordered the hotel staff for breakfast and some other arrangements. He then decided to wake her up.

"Sana..baby..Good Morning meri jaan..wake up...its already 8" he cooed to her and threaded his fingers in her hair waking her up. She slowly opened her eyes only to see Sidharth looking at her lovingly with that oh soo amazing smile of his. She rubbed her eyes cutely and gave a beautiful smile to him mumbling Good morning.

He bend down and kissed her forehead and cheeks making her giggle. Her giggles were soo damn beautiful and soothing. It was his favorite music. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down and kissed his forehead and cheeks just like he did to her and giggled again.

"Chalo...get up baby..go freshen up..brush karlo..mainey breakfast order kiya hai.." saying so he picked her up in his arms and was moving towards washroom. She wrapped her hands around his neck out of reflex but shrieked at the sudden act.

"Sidhaarth..nichey utharo mujhe..mai chal sakti hu na.."

"Ofcourse baby..I know you can walk..but I dont want you to walk na..aaj mai tumhe extra pamper karunga and before you ask kyun..mera mann..mujhe zyada pamper karna hai aaj meri biwi ko..tho tum mujhe rok nahi sakthi..ok?" he said dropping her in the bathroom and walking out of the bathroom closing the door.

Sana stood rooted on her place thinking what was wrong with her husband..why does he have to extra pamper her today!! She was in her thoughts when she heard her husband shouting "Zyada soncho math biwi aur fresh hojao..I have many surprises for you today baby..please come fast!!"

She blushed thinking how was he able to read her mind and then yelled "Haa..ok..bas 10 minutes" saying so she completed her morning routine and walked out of the bathroom after brushing. She saw that Sidharth was in the balcony and he was bend down placing something on the table. She couldn't see what it was as his back was facing her.

"Sidharth..kya karahe hai aap?" she called out softly. He looked behind and walked to her and closed her eyes with his palms.

"Sidharthh..ye sab kya hai..aap haath hatiye hai!!"

"Shhh baby..ye tumhara aaj ka first surprise hai..tum sawal math pucho..bas enjoy karo..ok sweetheart?" saying so he kissed her cheek as she nodded at him. He slowly made her walk towards the balcony. "Ready baby?" he asked before opening her eyes and she nodded like a excited kid. He chuckled and slowly opened her eyes. She blinked her eyes and was amazed with the way Sidharth had arranged their breakfast.

The table was covered with rose petals and a there was a plate in the center which had "Chhir Chot" , a traditional Kashmiri pancake prepared from rice flour and ajwain seeds along with 2 cups of"Kahwa", concoction is prepared by boiling green tea leaves with saffron, cinnamon, cardamom pods and rose petals. There was a bowl of freshly cut fruits and there was a fresh beautiful red rose kept just beside the plate. Sidharth took the rose and bowed down giving it to her saying "Beautiful rose for a more beautiful lady" , Sana giggled at his antics and took the flower giving him a peck on his cheeks and mumbled a thank you.