Chapter - 15

"Welcome, welcome, welcome..aap sabka hardhik swagath hai Sidharth Bhaiya aur Sana bhabi k sangeeth function mey..mai Preeti Sharma aur Mai Neha Gupta is function k host hai aur dulha dulhan k behen bhi hai" Preeti and Neha welcomed everyone and hosting the sangeeth function.

"Tho shuru karthey ghar k sab se chote par sabse important members k performance se..ye umar mey bacchey jarur hai lekin inki vajah se he humare ghar mey raunak rehtha hai..so please welcome Nitin, Ruhi and Pihu jo unke favorite Sidharth Mama k liye perform karney valey hai" Preeti announced and then moved to the corner and the 3 little kids occupied the stage who were looking adorable in their cute small frocks and kurta pyajama. They were Sidharth's cousin sisters kids who were very much attached to their mama. Sidharth loved his nieces and nephews and would spoil them with chocolates and gifts every now and then.

Sidharth was absolutely overwhelmed with the love these kids had for him. Sana was equally overwhelmed. As soon as the performance ended the kids ran to their mama and jumped on him. Sidharth laughed and hugged all three of them wrapping his arms securely among them and kissed them.

"Wow..that was a very cute performance..haina" Neha grinned and then the performances were done by few other relatives, cousins from both the families. It was time for Neha and Pooja's special performance for their sister. The performance started with Neha and Pooja on stage dancing while the in the backdrop their pictures from childhood till date were being displayed.

Hmm hmm hey hey
Hey hoo hoo hoo

Phoolon ka taaron ka
Sab ka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein
Meri behna hai
Sari umar hame
Sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taaron ka
Sab ka kehna hai
Ek hazaron mein
Meri behna hai
Sari umar hame
Sang rehna hai
Phoolon ka taaron ka
Sab ka kehna hai

Sana had tears forming in her eyes looking at all the photographs that were being displayed. All the memories of those pictures were being refreshed in her mind. The mood changed instantly when the song changed.

Jinke aage ji jinke pichhe ji
O jinake age-pichhe ji ji
Main unki saali hoon
O mera jijaji o mera jijaji
O mera jijaji
Jinke aage ji jinke pichhe ji
O jinake age-pichhe ji ji
Main unki saali hoon
O mera jijaji o mera jijaji
O mera jijaji

Makhamal ki bisatar pe isako sulana
Bahon ke zulen mein isako zulana
Makhamal ki bisatar pe isako sulana
Bahon ke zulen mein isako zulana
Ruthe kabhi to ise hasake manana
Hasake na mani to makkhan lagana
Phir bhi na mani to bulalena sali ji
Ye sali ji kya samjhe jijaji
O mera jijaji o mera jijaji
Jinke age ji jinke pichhe ji
O jinake age-pichhe ji ji
Main unaki saali hoon o mera jijaji
O mera jijaji o mera jijaji
O mera jijaji.

The sisters were dancing and teasing the couple after which it was time for Preeti's performance for her bhai and bhabi. She danced on Mere brother ki dulhan song.

Sana and Sidharth were enjoying the performances while stealing glances at each other, whispering sweet nothings and sometimes Sidharth trying to hold her hand to which she was glared at him. It was time for Rita ji, Anil and Anita's performance. They danced on old retro songs.