Chapter - 27

The next morning it was Sidharth who woke up first and stretched his arms out of habit. He saw that Sana was snuggling into his chest and clutching his tshirt tightly in her fist. He slowly placed her head on the pillow and balanced himself on his elbow. The memories of last night were fresh in his mind. He recalled how sexy her moans and whimpers sounded. They way she moaned his name..the way she called him Jaana was soo fucking sexy that he could feel himself getting hard again with desires. The morning wood was adding fuel to the fire of burning desires.

He looked at her face keenly, her lower lip had cut and were slightly swollen, sindoor on her forehead was smudged. His eyes moved down to her neck and he can see few red and purple marks all over her neck. He groaned with his desires over powering and he again wanted to wake her and take her again.

He dipped his head and kissed her forehead, her closed eyes and cheeks. Sana being a light sleeper could feel his lips on her face and she woke up fluttering her eyes. Her breath hitched looking at her husband who was soo close to her lips.

They had their eyes locked and he rasped in his thick hoarse morning voice near her lips "Good Morning Biwi". She felt her insides churn with his morning voice and she just took heavy breath closing her eyes. He placed a kiss at the corner of her lips and said "Say Good Morning biwi!!" he rasped again and she clutched his tshirt. Getting no response he again he kissed the other corner of her lips and she felt herself melting into his touch.

"Be a good girl and greet me back baby..Good morning" saying so he placed in head in the crook of her neck and his hand crawled inside her tshirt to grab her breast.

"Ohhh..umm..good..morr..nninng..ahhhh jaanaaa" she moaned as he gently graced her nipple with his thumb and suddenly pinched her.

He lost his control listening to jaana and immediately placed his lips on her for a fervent kiss. She entangled her fingers in his hair pulling him more into her and he was sucking her upper lip and was pulling it with his teeth. He groaned when he felt her tugging his hair which was turning him on more.

Parting from her lips his lips trailed down to her jawline, neck, cleavage and in a swift motion he pulled out the tshirt from her and latched on her breasts biting and sucking her hard.

"Ohhh..Ummmm..ahhhh Sidhaarthhh dheere pleaasee..ahh" she was moaning loudly running her fingers in his hair. He moved to her other breast and was fondling with other one gracing his fingers all around her nipple and sometimes giving it a hard squeeze.

Sana was all gone into a different world of pleasure. She rolled her eyes back when she felt his fingers moving down to her core. He rubbed his fingers in her warmth slowly and smirked internally finding her wet already.

"Ummm..soo wet..just for me baby..uugghh" he rasped in her neck and continued rubbing her making her body shiver. She didn't knew that she would do such dirty talk ever in her life. Drowned in the world of pleasure she rubbed her hands in his nape and whispered "Only for you jaanaa" which sounded more like a moan. He groaned hearing her and started rubbing her vigorously. She felt the knots forming in her stomach and was continuously moaning his name.

"Ummm..ahh...haa..ahhh..sidhaarth..uhh..faster jaana..ahh..uhh" she moaned as he obliged to her and rubbed her faster.  She moaned loudly when she released her juice on his fingers and her body shivered with sweat buds formed on her forehead. He groaned in her neck and said "Pleasse baby...please say that you can take me now..pleasee" he almost begged with need. She pulled his head out from her neck and kissed his lips letting him know that she was ready.

He got up removing his boxers and grabbing a condom he came back on the bed hovering her and placed himself on her entrance. Without giving her anytime he directly slid into her making her scream at the top of her lungs. He placed his lips on her to divert her mind and stayed still giving her time to adjust. She smiled as he was thinking about her and giving her time even when he was inside her and was damn difficult to control. She gave a peck on his lips and blinked her eyes asking him to continue.