Chapter - 3

"Hii!!" Sidharth said to break the silence prevailing in the room and with the intent to start the conversation.

Sana immediately looked towards and gave a shy smile tucking her hair behind her ear and murmured a hello.

They were seated on the swing with tea cups in their hand and were just stealing glances at each other occasionally.

Sana, being the shy girl and Sidharth not wanting to make her more nervous or uncomfortable was thinking of right words to start the conversation.

"Okay..I know ye bohoth awkward hoga but ye jaruri hai ki hum baath kare, tho please aap itna nervous math feel karo aur aapko jo bhi puchna hai ya baath karna hai ek dum khulke karo..afterall hum dono ko ek saath life spend karna hai ya nahi yehi tho decide karney aaye hai hum. Right?" Sidharth said to make her feel comfortable.

"Ji!! Vo..mai..mera matlab..aap..I mean.." Sana was fumbling with her words. She had soo much to talk about, but being the shy girl and because of nervousness she wasn't able to speak out.

"Hey, relax Sana!!" Sidharth immediately cut her "Itna kyun nervous horahi ho aap?? Mai itna bhi bura nahi dikhtha hu yaar..thoda bohoth baath karsakthi ho mere saath..kyun??" He joked just to make her feel comfortable.

Sana gave a heartwarming smile to him and looking into his eyes she said "Bilkul bure nahi dikhthey ho aap" listening to her, Sidharth gave a big and naughty smile which made Sana realise what she just said. Her eyes widened and red hue crept her cheeks. She immediately averted her gaze from him and looked down fidgeting her dupatta.

"Acchaaa..Thank you for the compliment!! Vaise tum bhi utni buri nahi dikhthi ho" He said with a naughty smirk and they both immediately burst into laughter.

"Okay..so tum tho khudse puchogi nahi..isliye mai he start kartha hu..mera basic details tho patha hai tumko..lekin mai tumhe kuch aur bathana chahtha hu sana."

She looked at him and gave a small nod asking him to continue, he took a deep breath and said "Sana, humlog middle class log hai..mai tumhe ek luxurious life nahi desaktha..atleast not for next few years..also, I am the only earning member in the family, Preeti tho abhi study karrahi hai..lekin vo bhi tho ek dhin shaadi karke chali jaayegi..isliye uskey upar mai koi burdan nahi daalna chahtha job ka atleast not till she herself wants to work, isliye I want my partner to support me financially as well. Mujhe koi sharam nahi hai ki mai apni wife se financial support expect kartha hu. Isliye I would appreciate ki tum apna job continue karo shaadi k baadh bhi aur apney parents k saath saath mera bhi support karo. Mainey mom se already is barey mey baath ki hai and she completely happy with you working. But the decision would be yours, Are you Ok with this?"

Sana was surprised, shocked and what not to hear all these words from him. She didn't expect him to ask her to continue with her job. She was elated to know that he or his family don't have any problem with her working and infact they would appreciate it.

She gave a genuine smile to him and said "Aapko patha nahi mai ye baath aapse karney k liye kitna dar rahi thi..merko mera job nahi chodna tha..I always wanted to work after marriage and support both the families..but humari community mey ye sab allowed nahi hai ladkiyon ko after marriage..tho mujhe laga aapko bhi ye pasanad nahi hoga. Lekin abhi aapney jo bhi bola..it made me feel ki sab log ek jaise nahi hothey..Thankyou soo much aapney merko job karney ki permission dhi. Mai ye shaadi se zyada kuch expect nahi karthi hu..Mai bas care , respect aur support expect karthi hu aur aapki baathon se saaf samaj aatha hai ki aap humesha meri care, respect aur support karogey. Isse zyada mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. I know ki middle class families kaise apni wishes ko puri karney k liye struggle karthi hai..isliye aapko meri taraf se pura support milega."

Sidharth felt soo proud of her and was admiring with a shine in his eyes and as soon as their eyes meet a jolt of electricity passed through their bodies. Sidharth was now 100% sure that she is the one for him where as Sana felt no less and was feeling jitters all over her body thinking about him being her husband.

"Thankyou for being so understanding Sana, and yes aaj boldiya dubara kabhi math bolna ki maine tumhe permission diya hai job karney.. aisa kuch nahi hai Sana, tumhe apni biwi banana chahtha hu, slave nahi ki tumhe meri permission ki jarurath pade.. mai humsha tumhe support karunga aur agar galath dikha tho daatunga aur samjaunga par kabhi bhi tumhe mujhse permission lene ki jarurath nahi hai Sana, ye life sabse pehle tumhari hai aur tum decide karogi ki tumhe kya karna hai..got it?"

"Ji..Thankyou" That was all she could say after what he said as she didn't expect that she would be get so lucky!!

"Also, Sana, mujhe gussa bohoth aatha hai..it's not like ki humesha gussa hotha hu..its very rare..but jab aatha hai kuch bhi ulta seedha bol detha hu..baadhmey realise kartha hu aur regret bhi kartha hu..par thab tak damage would be done..Ye mera character flaw hai Sana, and I am working on it..trust me I am!! Its just that I want you to know beforehand ki what you are walking into..i can be very troublesome many times and speak nonsense..will you be able to handle me and understand at such times? Because I don't believe in divorce Sana, I don't want ki aage jaake meri ye flaw ki vajah se hum dono ko problem ho aur baath divorce and all thak jaaye.. I know bohoth aage ki baath karraha hu mai..but I just want to let you know everything and then you can decide about this alliance."

Sana was touched by the way he spoke with utmost sincerity and accepted his flaws. She took a deep breath and spoke looking straight into his eyes "Agar aapmey flaws hai tho mujhme bhi flaws hai..I am very shy and I take a lot of time to voice out my opinions or wishes.. sometimes I don't even say things which I want just because of my introvert nature..lekin aap bohoth straightforward aur honest hai..opposite to how i am and that can make us compliment each other is what I believe. Aur rahi baath aapkey gussa ka.. tho I think I can handle.. aur agar handle nahi hua..tho bhi koi baath nahi..Aunty hai na..unki help lelungi unke bete ko control karney" she spoke with a naughty smile on her face which reached to her eyes. And they both burst into laughter.

Once the laughing session was done, Sidharth looked at Sana and at the same time she looked at him.. they were just staring each other with some unknown emotions in their eyes. Their moment was broken when Sidharth said looking deeply into her eyes "I think.. I like you Sana" she immediately looked down biting her lower lip and the reddish hue was back on her cheeks. She looked absolutely breathtaking to him at that moment.

"I wouldn't ask you answer immediately Sana, take your time.. shaadi bohoth bada change hai life ka..tum acche se sonch samajke decision lena..whatever you decide.. I would accept it wholeheartedly. And now I think we should move downstairs.. all must be waiting for us."

Sana was very much sure about this alliance and she didn't need any time to think about this.. although she wanted to tell him that she was ready to marry him..her shy nature overpowered and he also wanted to move downstairs..so she decided to tell to her parents directly that she was ready.

So finally, "The Talk" is done.. lets see in the next chapter Sidharths reaction to Sana's decision..

How are you guys finding the story? Do let me know in the comments section.

See you guys with next chapter soon..till then signing off with lots of love ❤️

Your writer,
Stranger Soul😊