Chapter - 21

Sidharth and Sana were back to Sharma house with Ritaji and Preeti as all other relatives left directly after reception. It was around 1:00 AM when they reached home. So they decided to retire to their rooms as soon as possible as they were very tired and sleepy. They greeted each other good night and left to their respective rooms.

Sidharth and Sana were shocked as soon as they opened the door of their room. The whole room was decorated with rose flowers, scented candles, heart shaped balloons. It was their First Night set up. Sana felt butterflies in her stomach thinking about first night while Sidharth was groaning inwardly as this set up was adding fuel to his raging hormones. They looked at each other and slowly started walking in. Their bed was had rose petals spread all over. Sidharth knew this was not the time for them to make love. He realized that he has fallen head over heels in love with her the day he saw her as his bride all decked up in the red lehenga. He decided to confess his love to her and then make her his. Though the confession wasn't needed between them as they were already married and very well aware of how they felt for each other, still, Sidharth wanted to make it special for her.

On the other hand Sana was totally lost in her thoughts looking at the room. She wasn't ready for the act yet. Yes, she was craving for Sidharth to kiss her, touch her intimately but she wasn't prepared for the final act. She needed time to get herself all bare and naked in front of him and take the pain. She knew that it would pain a lot for the first time and she wasn't prepared to take the pain..atleast not today. She was just thinking how to voice it out as she thought Sidharth might want to take the step after their romantic encounter in hotel room. But she was pleasantly surprised when Sidharth broke her trance and said.."Sana..tum change karlo..mai bhi yahan change karlunga..so jaathey hai..bohoth tired hu yaar..2-3 din se tikh se soye nahi hai na.." he said yawning making her feel relaxed and take deep breathes.

"Aap..mm..I mean..hum..ye sab.." she fumbled fidgeting with end of her dupatta which Sidharth understood easily. Taking her hands in his he said "Ji..mai..humm..ye sab nahi madam..mai tho samaj jaatha hu ki tum kya kehna chahrahi ho..but still..I would love ki tum khulke bina koi jijak k apni baath kaho mujhse..samji" and gave a squeeze to her hand. She nodded and said "Vo..aap kuch karna nahi chahthey kya?" she asked nervously with red cheeks looking at the floor feeling shy to which he chuckled and said "Bilkul..karna tho bohoth kuch chahtha hu mai biwi..par aaj nahi...hum dono he kaafi tired hai and we need proper sleep. Also you aren't completely ready baby..I know..and I totally understand..trust me..and mujhe koi jaldi nahi hai ye sab karney ki..we have a full life time ahead for all these meri jaan..isliye apney chotey se dimaag pe zyada load math dho aur jaake change karlo" saying so he hit her forehead slightly to which she pouted and he couldn't help but peck her pout making her go red and hide her face in his chest.

Patting her back he said "Chalo..go..change karlo....itna romantic set up hai...apni biwi ko bahoon mey leke sona chahtha hu..ijazath tho hai na?" she laughed at his antics and said "Ji bilkul ijazath hai Pati dev" she grinned. Chuckling he left her to change. Sidharth was waiting on the bed after changing into his tshirt and shorts for Sana to come out so that they can sleep cuddling. After few minutes Sana came out wearing a simple kurtha and loose pants and her face was bare with no make up at all.

"Uff!!! Finally agayi madam..kabse wait karraha tha mai..chalo aao..neendh aarahi hai yaar" he said yawning and crawling on the bed.

"Achaawww!! Tho akale sojathey aap..kyun wait karrahe they..aur mujhe thoda time lagega..abhi tho mera night routine baaki hai..." saying so she dabbed some rose water on her face and cleaned with cotton and then applied her night cream on her face and lotion on her hands and feet. Sidharth was watching her keenly and said "Kal tho nahi kiya tha tumney ye sab?" "Haa..kyunki kal ye sab products dusre bag mey tha jo mujhe mila nahi..aaj mumma ney bataya mujhe tho patha chala na" "Achaa..sahi hai..lekin tum tho aise he inti sundar ho..ye sab ki kya jarurath hai meri jaan!!" "Kuch bhi..ye sab karungi thab he tho skin aise soft hogi" she said getting on the bed as she was done with her skin routine.