Chapter - 42

Breakfast was a silent affair at Sharma house today unlike every day and Rita ji could see how her son was glaring Preeti who was was having that naughty smirk on her face and enjoying her parantha and also she could see that Sana's face was all huffed up and she was squinting her eyes at Sidharth when ever he looked at her.

Not able to bear the silence, she finally said "Bina koi bakwass kiye chup chap batao merko ki kya hua hai tum theeno k beech..and before you give any stupid reasons..let me tell you I only want to hear truth..understood" Rita ji said so sternly that her kids actually nodded their heads like 1st standard kids while Sana's eyes were widened as to what will this brother-sister duo tell. And before they both could open their mouths Sana caught hold of Sidharth's wrist under the table and said "Kk..kuch nahi Maa..bas aise he..vo..vo..haa...inhone gila towel bed pe chod diya tha na..tho mai gussa karrahi thi aur usi waqth preeti ney sunliya tha..tho tabse ye bhai-behen ek dusre ko ched rahe hai aur aise looks dhe rahe hai..haina preeti??"

Sana tried to convince Rita ji and also gestured Preeti through her eyes to agree. Preeti also agreed to the reason Sana gave as she did not intend to trouble her sister-in-law.

"Haan Mom..bhaiya ki shakal dekney vali thi..ek dum chote bacche ki tarah daant kha rahe they..hahaha" Preeti laughed at him and he in return glared her as if he could kill through his looks and also glared Sana as she also giggled. Though Rita ji was not convinced she shrugged the topic there itself as she understood it is some kind of masthi her kids are indulged in.

Soon Preeti left for her tutions and Rita ji also went to their neighbors house to attend some prayers while Sana and Sidharth were left alone in the house. Sidharth knew his wife was angry and he needs to cajole her keeping in mind that its her second day of her periods.

Sana was in the living room checking some note books and preparing lesson notes for her upcoming classes and clearly instructed Sidharth not to disturb her to which he silently agreed as he didn't wanted to face the sherawali matha. He silently walked into the bedroom and thought of how to manofy his angry wife.

It was almost after 2 hours when Sana was done with her work and she looked at time. It was almost 1 in the afternoon and she had to prepare lunch for both of them. She looked upstairs only to see that the bedroom door was closed and Sidharth hasn't checked upon her since last 2 hours.

"Huhhh..ek tho mai gussa hu inse..aur ye hai ki 2 ghante hogaye par ek baar bhi room se bahar nahi nikle..huhh..dekthi hu ab inko...aaney dho!!" scoffing she tied her hair in bun and moved into the bedroom to use the washroom. She tried to open the bedroom door and frowned as it was locked from inside. She knocked on the door twice and called him out.

"Sidharthh..Sidhharrth aap sogaye kya..merko washroom use karna hai..door kholo na"

"Babyy 2 minutes..aaraha hu" she heard Sidharth yelling from other side of the door.

"Ufff..Jaldi karo na Sidharthhh"

"Haan meri jaan..aagaya" saying so he opened the door and grinned looking at her face. She frowned looking at his over the dramatic face and made her way inside the room and looked around to see if there's anything fishy. Finding nothing she turned around to look at Sidharth who still had that goofy grin on his face. Folding her hands before her chest which made her breasts to hike up and he gulped looking at her.

"Kya kiya aapney 2 ghante room mey akele..aur ye aise hass kyun rahe ho aap??" she asked with her eyes furrowed.

"Kuch nahi..bas aise he timepass karraha tha..tum jao na washroom" he answered with utmost innocent face he could make.

She nodded still not being convinced and walked into the washroom. Sidharth ran down and collected the parcels that was left on the main door and ran back into the room and placed them in the balcony and came back into the room by the time Sana walked out of the washroom. He stood just infront of the washroom door and grinned at her as soon as she walked out.