Chapter - 33

It's almost a given that a fight will erupt at some point in a relationship—this is bound to happen when you live or spend considerable time with another person. The same was happening with Sidharth and Sana. The issue was nothing major, infact it just started off with teasing games and Sidharth thought may be he can coax her but it wasn't happening, he felt she was being illogical and was just dragging the matter which irritated him and he decided to not coax anymore.

Though they slept on their sides facing their back to each other they ended up snuggling the next morning. Sana was the first one to wake up and found herself squished against his chest with his arms around her shoulder and legs drapped on her. She felt heat rise in her body looking at his perfect jawline and thin soft lips. All she wanted to do was kiss him but refrained herself from doing so as she got the flashes of last night. She got up and placed her pillow for him to cuddle and left to do her morning business. She was all ready in next 30 minutes and wore a floral printed saree and went downstairs.

"Good Morning Maa!!" Sana greeted as she saw her mother-in-law sipping her morning tea and going through news paper

"Good Morning Baccha!!..bohoth pyaari lagrahi hai"

Giggling she said "mai tho humesha se he pyaari lagthi hu!!haina"

"hahaha..bilkul..mera sabse pyaara baccha hai tu..dekh kaise subah subah naah dhoke fresh hojagayi..aur vo do bandaron ko dekh..kaise ghode bechey k sorahe hai abhi bhi!!" Rita ji said making a scrunched up face.

"Hayee..aise math boliye Maa..Aaj tho sunday hai na..sone dijiye unko..kal se tho fir jaldi utna hoga na office jaana hoga Sidharth ko aur Preeti ko college" she said plucking flowers from the small garden they have attached to the living room for Pooja.

"Haa haa..bas side le unki tu..tere pati ko kuch bolo tho shuru hojathi hai aise na bolo vaise na bolo..bigaad k rakhney vali hai tu usko!!"

"Tho aap kaan pakde sudhaar dena.." sana giggled and winked which made both the ladies laugh.

Sidharth woke up to the noise of his phone ringing, it was his alarm. He groaned and snoozed the alarm and looked at the empty side of his bed. She wasn't there in the room, he wanted to have a look of her as soon as he woke up..the last few days they spent in kashmir, he always use to wake up to her cute baby face with bangs falling on her forehead and lips parted. Her cheeks use to be all red because of cold weather and also because of their deeds every night. The mere thought of their wild passionate nights made him hard instantly owing to the morning wood and he groaned loud as soon as he realized that they had a silly argument last night because of which his wife would be miffed with him.

He got up from the bed and was about to call out his mom for his water sipper. He had a habit of drinking water as soon as he woke up. He was about to yell when he saw Sana walking into the room with his water sipper. The floral print of her saree made her look like a flower herself. She indeed was a one, he concluded. She placed the sipper on the side table and turned towards the closet to take out his clothes as he would be heading to gym from today. She placed the black shorts and yellow tshirt with his gym socks on the bed and turned around to leave the room when he stood in her way. She raised her eyes and looked at him with her eyebrows furrowed.