Chapter - 24

"Welcome to Kashmir Sir and Madam!!! Mai Prakash..aapka guide cum driver for this trip" a guy welcomed them at the Srinagar Airport and helped them with their luggage. It was around 11:30AM when they walked out of Srinagar airport with their luggage. Sidharth had put on his shades and forced Sana to wear a thick jacket on her hoodie. It was December and the weather was chilling. Sana's face was all red because of the cool winds hitting her. Sidharth held the trolley while Sana had her sling bag on her shoulders and hands digged in her pockets to protect from cold. They looked hot together.

"Thankyou Prakash!!" Sidharth said and forwarded his hand for a handshake while Sana also thanked him "Thankyou bhaiya!!" Prakash smiled warmly at the couple and helped Sidharth to set the luggage in trunk.

"Sir 1:30-2 hours lag jaayega humko Gulmarg pohonch ney k liye..aap log ko kahi raasthey mey rukh k kuch khaana peena ho tho boldena" Prakash said starting off the car.

"Nahi bhaiya..hum log flight mey breakfast kiye they..ab seedha hotel jaakar fresh hokar lunch karengey.." Sidharth answered and pulled Sana closer to him wrapping his arms around her shoulder as it was very cool. Sana kept blabbering for few minutes about the scenery and snow while Sidharth was just humming.  

"Sidharth suniye na..hum log snow mey jaayengey na..aur..aur vo..yahan na ek golf course bhi hai..vaise mujhe khelna tho nahi aatha..par hum jaayengey na..boliye na sidharth!!"she said looking at him like a baby. He looked down at her and kissed her forehead. He has been doing that a lot lately. He just realized it that he was kissing her forehead a lot..it has kind of became an habit to him. This constant small touches of kissing forehead or just holding her hand when she is around has become his habit.

"Jaayengey na baby..har jagah jaayengey..abhi rest karlo..hotel pohonchkey fresh hoke lunch k baadh hum ghumney jaayengey..ok?" he said caressing her hair. She just nodded and hugged him tighter with her head on his biceps and slowly drifted to sleep.

Their room was booked in The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa. They checked-in and informed Prakash that they would call him when ever they are ready to roam around. They entered the room and Sana's energy levels shot up instantly looking at the view from their window.

"Sidddhaaaarthh!!! Hayeeee dekho na

"Sidddhaaaarthh!!! Hayeeee dekho na..ye kitna beautiful hai..ye view tho dekho...mai tho saara dhin baiti rahu yahan pe ye sundar sundar barfiley pahad dekhthi rehjau!!" she said dreamily looking at the snow covered mountains.

Sidharth was smiling looking at her, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her from back saying "Biwi..saara dhin yahi baitogi tho jis kaam k liye yahan aaye hai vo kaise karengey..hmm?"he rasped biting her ear and nibbling there. Sana hissed and tightened her hold on his arms that were wrapped around her and leaned on his chest.

He kissed on her ear and trailed kisses down to her cheeks, jaw, neck and slowly pulled her jacket. She turned around and he cupped her cheeks bringing her face closer to him and smashed his lips on her for a wild kiss. He wanted to kiss her senseless the moment he saw her in that cute hoodie but couldn't as he knew that he wouldn't be able to control and then they wouldn't have reached airport on time.