Chapter - 26

The door clicked open and Sana entered followed by Sidharth. He locked the door and turned around to see Sana's reaction. Sana was surprised with what she saw. Her heart was racing and she felt blood rush at high speed. She felt nervous and jitters. She clutched her pallu tightly when Sidharth hugged her from back.

"You like the surprise biwi?" he whispered in her ear to which she just nodded and blushed.

The room was lit up with scented candles which made the atmosphere more romantic. The decoration was simple and just like Sana loved. He turned her to face him and held her face in his palms. He made her look at him and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Sana..I have prepared a lot for this moment and honestly abhi mujhe kuch yaad nahi aara ki mainey kya speech ready kiya tha..isliye jo bhi mere dil mey hai vo bol raha hu..Sana tum meri life mey uss point pe aayi ho jahan mai jee tho raha tha..par dilse khush nahi tha..sirf responsibilities they mere saar pe..Mom aur Preeti ko khush rakhna he mera kaam tha..lekin jab tumse mila pehli baar..aur jab humari baath hui..trust me Sana..tumhari aankhon mey mainey honesty dekha..and I knew at that point ki you are the one for me. Jab tumhe pehli baar hug kiya na..I understood that you are my sukoon..tumhari bahoon mey mera sukoon hai..Shaadi k dhin..jab dulhan K roop mey tum mere saamney aayi na..kasam se meri saansein ruk gayi thi Sana. I really don't know ki mainey aisa kya accha kaam kiya hai jo mujhe tum mili mere life mey...I wanted to say this everyday, every minute since the day we got married..but I also wanted to make it as special and beautiful as possible. Because you deserve to be treated like a queen..My Queen!!"

Sana had tears in her eyes by the time he completed his speech but there was also a beautiful smile on her face. He wiped her eyes, kissed her forehead again and moved two steps back. He picked a box that was placed on the bed and bend down on his knees making her gasp.

"Sidhaarth!!Please aap utiye..aisa accha nahi lagtha" she said holding his hand.

"Shh..relax meri jaan!! And let me do whatever I planned for..please" he said and held her hand.

"Mrs. Sana Sidharth Sharma..I LOVE YOU..I love that you are a part of my life..I love the way you take my name..I love each and every moment spent with you..I love the way you smile..I love the way you blush..aur agar mai aise tumhari har ek baath bolney laga tho I swear ye zindagi kam padjayegi baby..I don't want to fall in Love..I wanna rise in love with you..please hold my hand and walk with me baby..I promise I would give my best to be the perfect husband for you.." He said honestly looking into her eyes and holding her hands.

"Sidhaaarthhh..I love you too Sidharth!!! Mai kabse wait karrahi thi aapse ye sunne k liye..aap already perfect husband ho..infact world k best husband ho aap..aur kuch try karney ki jarurath nahi hai aapko..infact I should be thankful to you..aapney mujhe itna accha parivar diya..Maa, Preeti,aap aur mai..humara chota sa pyaara sa parivaar..mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye aapse..Thankyou Sidharth!!" she said amidst her tears and made him get up.